I have stopped receiving any emails in Outlook - either on the desktop app or online. I am still able to send emails. I tried suggested troubleshooting, no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks,

Hi,

I have stopped receiving any emails in Outlook - either on the desktop app or online. I am still able to send emails.

I have tried suggested troubleshooting, and no luck.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

|

When someone tries to send an email to my account they get bounced back a Non Delivery Report stating the following:

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: AM8P193MB0882.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

***********@hotmail.com

Remote server returned '532 5.3.2 STOREDRV.Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property'

I have listed all these threads that have been consistently reporting this very same issue for the last 8 hours. Please Microsoft, fix your servers.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi I am an Independent Advisor, trying to help other users in the Community with my experience in Microsoft products. Please note that I am a user like you and don't work directly for Microsoft. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and I hope that the following suggestion will work in your case. Note that I am not experiencing the issue with my account (outlook.com) but I am just trying to help and any responses will be appreciated as many users seem affected. I reached out to Microsoft Chat Support regarding this issue (https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact): "532 5.3.2 STOREDRV. Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property" Unable to send or receive email. The Microsoft Support representative directed me as follows: This article explains how to get in touch with the Inapp team at Microsoft to see if there are any issues with the server: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-get-support-for-outlook-com-f5482a98-616c-4d44-b7c5-8aaaadf5c11a -- The conversation with Microsoft Chat Support: Bot WC said: In that case I would suggest you to get in touch with Inapp support Bot WC said: They will check if there is any error on the server Bot WC said: On the webmail, you will have an Help option, please raise a ticket from there, you will be connected to the Inapp Team -- Since I do not experience this issue, any feedback will be appreciated. Also check the status of Outlook.com in your region: https://portal.office.com/ServiceStatus Please let me know if that helped. Regards Casper

Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi

No emails are coming through to my email account and I do need some email from today and yesterday.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem starting from today early in the morning and I don't know WHY!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem as of 9th April and am not getting any response on Outlook live support...

Doesn't seem to be anything else I can do.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I am also not getting any email to hotmail any longer, I can send out only.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue since 8th April

No emails are being received and error says undeliverable

This could cost me dearly!

Please fix microsoft

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 11, 2024 Views 271 Applies to: