Not able to receive any email on web browser or email client

Hi All,

I have my own company email address which is hosted on Microsoft. I can't not receive emails from anyone, not on my Mac Mail client, Outlook or even if I log into the 365 web browser.

Weirdly I can send them and most people receive them, but when they reply I get nothing???

|

Hello,

Good day.

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

We've received your query, and you can expect to receive a response from one of our community moderators accordingly.

At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Jag Sidhu1,

Good day.

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist.

1. First, please check if your email account has enough storage space. If your mailbox is full, you won't be able to receive new emails.

2. Next, please check if your email filters are set up correctly. Sometimes, emails can be filtered to a different folder or even deleted automatically.

3. If neither of these solutions works, please try to remove and re-add your email account to your email client. This can help refresh the connection and resolve any issues.

4. Verify that your account username, password, and other settings are correct in your account preferences.

1. On the Tools menu, choose Accounts.

2. In the left pane of the Accounts box, select the account.

3. Make sure you have entered the correct email address, user name, and password.

Note: If your account still does not work properly, check with your email service provider for details about how to configure your account in a mail application. Your account may require that you use special settings such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to connect, or that you override the default port. 

5. Run a detailed message trace in the Exchange admin center and check the flow of emails to your account Message trace in the new EAC in Exchange Online | Microsoft Learn. Also check wit senders if they are getting bounce back message when they email you and share the details with us.

We look forward to hearing from you. I appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Simbarashe | Microsoft Community Moderator

* Beware of Scammers posting fake Support Numbers here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same issue and senders get this message:

The recipient's email system isn't accepting messages now. Please try resending your message later or contact the recipient directly.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: DB8P193MB0710.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

Remote server returned '554 5.3.2 < #5.3.2 smtp;532 5.3.2 STOREDRV.Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property>'

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We all know these suggestions are not going to solve the problem, and there is actually an "issue" that is happening. How about some answers as to when this can be resolved? Or, how about a way we can actually contact support, instead of these time wasters that will never solve the problem. So frustrating!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 10, 2024 Views 79 Applies to: