I can not receive mails, but I can send them.

Hi,

i can not receive any mails and anyone who tries to send me one gets the following error:

The recipient's email system isn't accepting messages now. Please try resending your message later or contact the recipient directly.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: AM9P193MB1061.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Remote server returned '532 5.3.2 STOREDRV.Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property'.

I can still send E-Mails.

How can I fix this?

Thank you!!

|

Hi I am an Independent Advisor, trying to help other users in the Community with my experience in Microsoft products. Please note that I am a user like you and don't work directly for Microsoft. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and I hope that the following suggestion will work in your case. Note that I am not experiencing the issue with my account (outlook.com) but I am just trying to help and any responses will be appreciated as many users seem affected. I reached out to Microsoft Chat Support regarding this issue (https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact): "532 5.3.2 STOREDRV. Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property" Unable to send or receive email. The Microsoft Support representative directed me as follows: This article explains how to get in touch with the Inapp team at Microsoft to see if there are any issues with the server: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-get-support-for-outlook-com-f5482a98-616c-4d44-b7c5-8aaaadf5c11a -- The conversation with Microsoft Chat Support: Bot WC said: In that case I would suggest you to get in touch with Inapp support Bot WC said: They will check if there is any error on the server Bot WC said: On the webmail, you will have an Help option, please raise a ticket from there, you will be connected to the Inapp Team -- Since I do not experience this issue, any feedback will be appreciated. Also check the status of Outlook.com in your region: https://portal.office.com/ServiceStatus Please let me know if that helped. Regards Casper

Independent Advisor

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

When someone tries to send an email to my account they get bounced back a Non Delivery Report stating the following:

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: AM8P193MB0882.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

***********@hotmail.com

Remote server returned '532 5.3.2 STOREDRV.Deliver; Missing or bad mailbox Database property'

I have listed all these threads that have been consistently reporting this very same issue for the last 8 hours. Please Microsoft, fix your servers.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, thank you very much!

Unfortunatley i can not get into contact with the Inapp Team at Microsoft, because there is no such option to contact them.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi A general response to everyone who responded to my post - thank you. Hopefully, the issue with Outlook/Hotmail has been resolved by now. I received information from various users that Microsoft is/was aware of this issue and it could have been caused by: - Blacklisting - Back-end server issues. As I said in my initial post, I am a user like all of you but resolving the issue is out of my hands as Microsoft Level 3 engineers work on it. Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below. Regards Casper

Independent Advisor

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, are there any updates on this?

My emails haven’t updated since Monday and still can’t receive anything!

I’m not sure how to get help as the no one replies to that in app chat.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue for me, no emails received since Monday! Wish I'd read this forum before I did password changes, unistalled app etc!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Likewise…. Let’s hope it is sorted soon!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 12, 2024 Views 290 Applies to: