easy anti cheat untrusted system file (C:\Windows\System32\normaliz.dll)

When I play apex, the game reports an error and displays (0xc000007b) and "easy anti cheat untrusted system file (C:\Windows\System32\normaliz.dll)"

* 请尝试更小页码。

* 请只输入数字。

* 请尝试更小页码。

* 请只输入数字。

Hi 锐,

I'm Christine, a Windows user like you. I can see here that you are receiving error message on your device while playing Apex game. No worries, I'll do my best to help you.

May I know when did the issue start? Is there any changes made?

Please follow the steps below:

1. Update Windows
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upd...

How to Fix: Untrusted system file (C:\WINDOWS\system32\normaliz.dll) Application Error 0xc00007b
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE-5pKrzTuY

2. Please try to run the sfc scannow to check if there's a corrupted system file. Kindly follow the steps from the link below:

Please click start menu and type cmd, right click on it and choose CMD with Admin.

Type sfc /scannow and hit enter. NOTE: There's a space between c and /

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-t...

Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.

Thank you,
Christine L
Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: youtube.com link is a non-Microsoft website. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

I had this problem almost a month ago, I tried fixing directX, fixing easy anti cheat, updating windows and using cmd. I run sfc /SCANNOW and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files, but some of them cannot be repaired.
For online repairs, in the CBS log file at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
There are details. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repair,
Details are in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.
"

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Hi 锐,

Thank you so much for updating me. Appreciated.
Please send the make and model of your device. (Please press Windows key + R and type msinfo32 and hit enter, look for system model)
Which version of Windows are you using? (Please press Windows key+R and type winver and hit enter)

Will wait for your response. I'm just here. :)

Thank you,
Christine

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

system model:82AV

version of Windows:

22H2 (os 22621.1555)

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

msinfo32

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Hi 锐,

Thank you for sharing that. Appreciated.

Please try to perform an in place upgrade. In place upgrade will install the new features or updates of Windows it will also fix corrupted system files. Kindly check the steps below:

Video on how to perform in place upgrade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAOwN68AInE&...

For Windows 11
Please go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Look for Download Windows 11 Disk Image and select Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO)

- Once you're able to download the ISO, please right click and open it
- Please look setup.exe and run it
- Select yes if you will will be asked for User Control
- Choose Next to Continue
- Please read the License Agreement and once done, hit Accept
- Please wait until the setup program is done and it will check if your device space is enough for the update
- You will see the Ready to install page, please MAKE SURE that Keep personal files and apps has been checked.
- Lastly, click INSTALL and follow the prompt.
- It will restart your device several times, please wait for it to finish.

Please let me know the result.

Regards,
Christine

Standard Disclaimer: youtube.com link is a non-Microsoft website. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Sorry, how can I get product key?

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Hi 锐,

Oh, no worries, you will not be needing a product key with that process. It will not uninstall your Windows on your device or even your license. Please feel free to watch the video that I've attached as your guide on the steps.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions,

Thanks,
Christine

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot countinue. Error code is[0x7E]

What should I do?

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

Hi 锐,

Thanks for the update. Let's check more options from other experts. Please wait for them to reply here.

Thanks,
Christine

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

* 请尝试更小页码。

* 请只输入数字。

* 请尝试更小页码。