关于游戏:迪士尼福克斯大冒险 的运行问题(本问题将会用英语中文两种语言描述)A problem about game running Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure This question will use both Chinese and English.

玩 迪士尼皮克斯大冒险,软件解压界面如图,打开后显示无法建立设定档(如图),我放在移动硬盘里(NTFS)格式打开也不行,并且显示登出steam(如图),链接xbox手柄也不行。是游戏错误还是我的操作错误?

我的DirectX版本是12,游戏要求版本是11,请问这个问题是否与这个有关?

Play Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure, the software decompression interface as shown in the figure, open the display can not create a profile (as shown in the figure), I put in the mobile hard disk (NTFS) format to open, and display steam (as shown in the figure), link Xbox handle is not good. Is it a game error or my operation error?

My version of DirectX is 12, and the required version of the game is 11. Does this concern me?

您好,我是独立顾问(Independent Advisor)Dexter,请让我来帮助您.

游戏的设定档一般存放位置是在C:\Users\您的用户名\My Games或者其他文件夹中,有可能是您这个文件夹的访问权限出现异常了,如果您之前没有做过专门的权限修改设置的话,那么我建议您可以先右键点击开始按钮>设置>更新和安全>Windows安全中心>病毒和威胁防护>管理勒索软件保护>文件夹限制访问>设置为关闭.然后再运行游戏看是否可以正常建立设定档.

希望以上信息可以帮得到您,如果还有什么疑问的话,请不要客气随时可以继续提问,我将帮您直到问题解决.

Hi , I am Dexter, an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

The profile of games is usually located in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\My games or otherwhere, the permission of this folder may be misconfigured. If you didn't modify the permissions before, I'll suggest you follow these steps:

Right-click the start button>Settings>Update & Security>Windows Security>Virus & threat protection>Ransomware protection>Controlled folder access> Turn off.

Then restart your game and see if the profile could be created successfully.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

您好,我是独立顾问(Independent Advisor)Dexter,请让我来帮助您.

游戏的设定档一般存放位置是在C:\Users\您的用户名\My Games或者其他文件夹中,有可能是您这个文件夹的访问权限出现异常了,如果您之前没有做过专门的权限修改设置的话,那么我建议您可以先右键点击开始按钮>设置>更新和安全>Windows安全中心>病毒和威胁防护>管理勒索软件保护>文件夹限制访问>设置为关闭.然后再运行游戏看是否可以正常建立设定档.

希望以上信息可以帮得到您,如果还有什么疑问的话,请不要客气随时可以继续提问,我将帮您直到问题解决.

Hi , I am Dexter, an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

The profile of games is usually located in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\My games or otherwhere, the permission of this folder may be misconfigured. If you didn't modify the permissions before, I'll suggest you follow these steps:

Right-click the start button>Settings>Update & Security>Windows Security>Virus & threat protection>Ransomware protection>Controlled folder access> Turn off.

Then restart your game and see if the profile could be created successfully.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

您好

首先感谢您对的帮助.

我按照您的指示试了一次,可是还是无法解决问题。****作的内容如下:

1.查看windos defender的(文件夹限制访问),显示已经关闭,无需操作。

2.找到了设定档的存储位置,一个名称为UserCfg.opt的文件.我将这个文件所在的文件夹更改权限设置为(允许存档并且允许索引)

在第2步的操作中,我找到了两个存储该文件的文件夹。一个在C:\Users\My computer\Saved Games

另一个在C:\Users\My computer\AppData\Roaming       后者的文件夹原先是隐藏的,我设置成不隐藏并且可以访问更改引用。

3.运行游戏

运行游戏还是提示无法建立设定档,但是我在C:\Users\My computer\AppData\Roaming 这个文件夹里发现了一个刚刚打开游戏建立好的UserCfg.opt的文件.

以上文件夹路径均有中文名称。

请问这个问题是否与中文路径有关?UserCfg.opt是否为此文件的设定档?为什么游戏可以在C:\Users\My computer\AppData\Roaming 此文件夹下建立UserCfg.opt,却无法建立设定档?

我非常喜欢并且期待能够游玩这款游戏,也非常希望能够解决这个问题。据我所知,有很多用户也遭遇了与我一样的问题。

Hello

First of all, thank you for your help.

I tried as you instructed, but I still couldn't solve the problem. The contents of my operation are as follows:

1. View windos defender's (folder restricted access) and show that it is closed without operation.

2. Find the storage location of the settings file, a file named UserCfg. opt. I set the permission to change the folder where the file is located to (allow archiving and index)

In Step 2, I found two folders to store the file. One in C: Users My Computer Saved Games

Another folder in C: Users My computer AppData Roaming was previously hidden, and I set it to be hidden and accessible to change references.

3. Running games

Running the game still prompts you that you can't create a profile, but I found a file named UserCfg. opt in the folder C: Users My computer AppData Roaming that just opened the game.

The above folder paths have Chinese names.

Is this question related to the Chinese path? Is UserCfg. opt a profile for this file? Why can games create UserCfg. opt under the folder C: Users My computer AppData Roaming, but can't create a profile?

I really like and look forward to playing this game, and I really hope to be able to solve this problem. As far as I know, many users have encountered the same problems as me.

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

这样的话,我建议您可以尝试创建一个新的本地管理员账户(英文名的)再运行游戏试一下:

1. 按键盘Win+R打开运行窗口>输入netplwiz

2. 在打开的用户账户工具中,点击添加按钮>点击"不是用Microsoft账户登录">选择"本地账户">输入用户名(密码留空就行)

3. 双击新建好的用户名称>组成员>选择"管理员"

4. 右键点击开始按钮>关机或注销>注销

5. 使用刚才新建的账户登录Windows系统

ps:都讲中文吧~别翻译了哈哈

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

老哥你可真厉害   完美解决

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

棒棒哒~,如果没有其他问题的话,稍后可以对我的服务进行评价(这对我的工作将会很有帮助)
十分感谢~

此回复是否有帮助?

抱歉,这没有帮助。

太棒了! 感谢你的反馈。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈,它能帮助我们改进网站。

你对此回复的满意度如何?

感谢你的反馈。

问题信息

上次更新时间 2021/02/01 166 次浏览 适用于: