is there antivirus to scan ransomware encrypted files or no and if i delete the file its says the file is too large to empty in the recycle bin u want to delete it without taking it to recycle bin

is there antivirus to scan ransomware encrypted files or no and if i delete the file its says the file is too large to empty in the recycle bin u want to delete it without taking it to recycle bin then how i recover it i just clicked yes now i cant even recover the files now?

Hi sanyijani,

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this.

If you have been the victim of a ransomware attack, and all your files not have a new file extension added to them then the files are fully encrypted, and running an anti-virus on them will have no affect and will not decrypt the files.

The only way to get your data back form those files is if a decrypter is available for the type of ransomware you have been affected by, what is the new file extension that has been added to your Files?

If you have deleted files and they did not go to the Recycle Bin, then you would need to use a 3rd party recovery tool to try to undelete those files.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

Sajnáljuk, hogy ez nem segített.

Nagyszerű! Köszönjük visszajelzését!

Mennyire elégedett ezzel a válasszal?

Köszönjük visszajelzését, ez segít javítani az oldalon.

Mennyire elégedett ezzel a válasszal?

Köszönjük visszajelzését!

Kérdés adatai

Utolsó frissítés: augusztus 28, 2021 Megtekintések: 12 A következőkre vonatkozik: