Minecraft Education Edition Help

Hello, I have recently tried to get back into Minecraft Edu but when I launched it fro the first time in a while it has a black screen and I have tried everything I can think of. It also signed me out.

Hello David,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue when you launch the game. What all have you tried in troubleshooting this? The most common troubleshooting is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Also which device is the issue happening on? Any additional information will help us to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it many times from both the app store and online it has not helped. I am on Windows 10.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, I have managed to sign in and open a world but all the menus and GUIs are the same so it is unplayable. I have no pictures of it as it is now stuck on that first page again. And thanks for all your help I never expected to get a reply so fast.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi David,

First you need to make sure that you have a O365 Education Account. If you do and have signed in before, then I'd recommend checking out the Minecraft Education Edition troubleshooting page to read through possible solutions to your problem: https://minecrafteducation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you cannot find a solution on that page, then you should submit a support request with the developers of Minecraft Education Edition for more help with their game: https://minecrafteducation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,
Diego
Xbox Forums Support

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノ

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 173 Applies to: