Saints Row The Third and Characters Being Killed Off.

Post to be under this too be easier to read, as I can't make paragraphs while creating topics.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Anyone who played the game hate how it was pulled off?

-

If you haven't beat the game for yourself, and want to avoid spoilers, stop reading here, like, now.

-

Alright? Good? Ok.

-

First off, the fact that Johnny Gat died 10 minutes into the game, it's -blam!- bull. He has been in the game series since the start, and has been the coolest main character from the start. The fact that they killed him off over Shaundi or Pierce or any other Saint is lame. He should have been one of the saints that surived.

-

Speaking of Shaundi, the fact that she died is more BS. Decide between her and Killbane? Lame! Again, one of the main Saints, and her death is apart of the bad ending, which ending is Saints Row The Fourth going to continue? The one where she's dead or alive? That's my main problem with her death. Is she really dead?

-

Speaking of Killbane, his death was also rather dumb. A scripted and glitched fist fight. Really? As leader of the Syndicate, I expected him to die in an epic fight against Angel successeding an epic fight between The Lucadors and The Saints.

-

Speaking of the Syndicate, how the French, oh sorry, the Belgian guy died is lame as well, getting crushed by a ball! Yay? Oh, and what happened to Viola? She's there with Shaundi, but they they never show you save her, did You save Shaundi and just let Viola die?

-

So, anyone else Disapointed by how the Deaths in Saints Row The Third were handeled?

-

Also, just for the record. Matt Miller was a boss and the fact the he lived was awesome. Matt Miller is the coolest kid ever. :D

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Why you complaining about it, when you just said some of them live in an alternate ending to the game? With the exception of Gat and the Morning Star boss, they all get to live anyway, and I'm guessing they'll go with it for a fourth Saints Row game. In fact, technically Gat lives too, but he is a Zombie.

As for where Viola goes in the good ending, you don't see anyone other than the boss, Pierce and Shaudni at the statue, so I'm guessing they let you just assume everyone else is hanging out in the background while they just focus on the main gang members.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I would guess that perhaps Daniel Day Kim was busy with Hawaii Five-0 and couldn't commit to a lot of voice work, so they gave the character of Johnny Gat a great send off.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

first of all, the game tried so hard NOT to be serious. The same applies to the 'lame' boss fights at least its not repetative. The game is trying to entertain players and i certainly enjoyed it. Its like watching Scary Movie.

Another thing i agree, is that the game wrap things out too quickly thus leaving a lot of loose ends.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't appreciate Shandi being killed off either. I hope that's not canon.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Uncoming title

Saints 4 Row : Zombies

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You were going good there 'till the last part about Matt Miller. Seriously? He was a wuss and didn't die because he wasn't man enough to back his words up. Worst gang leader in the series.

-

But I respect your attention to the terrible deaths in Saint's Row The Third. It was one of my main gripes about the game in whole. All in all, I was pretty disappointed by it all. Saint's 2 was far superior.

-

Also, I don't believe Gat is dead. At the beginning, he seemed rather fed up with the Saint's. He was complaining about how the Saint's got softer and weren't being real gang bangers anymore; I had a feeling he'd either part ways or betray the Saint's eventually, but that never happened, then, BAM, he's out of the picture and they never show you his body nor funeral (though they do mention it). But that's just my theory. Gat as an antagonist in the 4th.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have to agree with Hybrid, Matt was a total pansy (even if you did have a strangely sexy chick hacker helping you). The fact that he was good with computers doesn't compensate for the lack of fighting in real life.

Yeah, Gat dying sucked and really surprised me, but I still enjoyed the game without his prescence. But Viola is still alive in the good ending, it was never said or shown if she joined the Saints as Zimos, Angel, Kinzie, and Oleg. And Volition would NOT make SR 4 without Shaundi, or unless they finally let you use your data from the previous game on 4.

And while I do enjoy the game, my only problems are that activities felt too easy accomplishing this time around and the game wasn't as long as i'd like it to be.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I thought it was a shame they didn't get Eliza Dushku to voice Shaundi again.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Am I the only one that wanted the old Shaundi back at any point?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated April 17, 2020 Views 110 Applies to: