Open Tray Error

I just want to voice my dissatisfaction concerning the all famous OTE. I am a victim. Yes, I said victim. From this point on, I am done with Microsoft products. I have cd drives on 10 year old Dell computers that still work, it amazes me. and to read all the crap that ms is putting dedicated loyal customers through is appalling. I believe there should be a class action suit, IMO. And then to charge your loyal customers 100 bucks and replace it with a different unit?

It has to be hardware, all mine stated after the updates as well. Sometimes, fires off immediately. Some days, like tonight, never will load.  I am seriously let down by the support options. Clear the cache, disconnect HD, and if that does not work give Bill another bill, wait 30 days, and then get a recon?

Right. 

Time to redo everything and convert to pc gaming. I will do this before I buy another piece of crap from MS.

I called the support # listed in other threads- propaganda as far as I am concerned. after all these options- *** it. 

If MS considers a loyal and dedicated is worth a phone call- then call me. If not- then cancel it all, my gold membership- everything

Class action...attorneys should be all over this.

Support- message me and I will give you my phone #. You call me.

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your troubles. Just to be sure, have you tried working through these steps for the disc-read issue? Also, when did this issue begin? Thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 10 Applies to: