Multiple Players using one version of FIFA

Hey guys hope this is in the right spot. First time posting here as a question! Now I have the Xbox One standard edition, my friend has the day one edition which entitled him to a free digital copy of fifa. Now he downloaded and proceeded to install it on his console, but when he came over to my house he signed into his profile to install it on my console so we could play 2 player on the same console.

Basically what we have noticed is I can play on my console his fifa while signed under my account, while he is at home playing it on his console signed into his account. We can even play online together with one copy of it. Is this normal? Is it a glitch in the system? Does xbox one support multiple people playing on digital game copy if they are on your friends list?

I remember before the release and all the DRM issue there was talk about being able to trade games and play together on one copy with nominated friends in your friends list? So for example if I bought something like spartan **** on my console and gamertag could I play with him using that one digital copy if we put it on his console at the same time?

Thanks guys!

It may be a glitch. It is not supposed to work like that. What might have happened is his home console was changed to your console once he downloaded his profile

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Maybe, does anyone have a more solid answer at all?

#Update

My friend just got asked on his console yesterday if he owned the game he clicked yes to. But I am still able to access the game and play online via different consoles with him. Not complaining! Free game just curious as it would be an interesting way to buy games on the store from now on

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 36 Applies to: