Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Good day,

I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my PC. I downloaded it, opened it and attempted to play it. I had not realised my computer would not be able to run it, and my whole computer ground to a halt; as such, the game is unplayable. I then purchased it on my Switch (for which it is working fine), in the hopes that I would get a refund for my PC. I contacted support, asking for a refund, as I don't need the version of Dungeons that I have on my PC anymore, and I was denied a refund. I understand that there is a no refund policy for games that have been played already, however, I literally only opened it and attempted to play; this is what the person looking into my request believes was me "playing or consuming" the game. I did not get to play, I got to be anxious and frustrated at a product that I had been waiting for for a long time, which failed.

I'd like a refund please, I do not have the money to waste £25 on something that doesn't work. Thank you.

PC store refunds have to go through microsoft support.

what computer do you have as the game needs the following to run

• An Intel Core i5 at 2.8GHz or an AMD equivalent.
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent GPU that supports DirectX 11.
  • 8GB of RAM, 2 GB of VRAM.
  • 6GB of free storage.
  • A 64-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.

Play More Live More

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

As quoted as you said “Theres terms and policy as against no refunds” Theres no way to get a refund unless you want to contact support as in what you said you did contact support and they said no. Im sorry but even playing the game once counts. Before you bought the game you shouldve checked if your pc was able to play that game.
Y’all need help call me they call me dr Phil cuz I got the answers

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I did check the specs and I figured my computer could run it, since it's been able to run heavier games in the past. I really thought it could run it, hence why I bought it. Thank you, I'll try getting in touch with support. However, I've looked around and I couldn't find any support in the UK, do you perhaps know where I could find it?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Dell Inspiron 15 7580 with:

Intel Core i7-8565U 1.8GHz

2 GB NVIDIA GeForce MX150

8GB RAM total (I have to spare some for the rest of my computer so I can't hope to allocate all of it to Dungeons)

Plenty of storage

The latest update of Windows 10

I think the biggest kick was the RAM, my computer just couldn't give the game enough.

I'll go to support, I just wasn't able to find any way of doing that for the UK. Maybe you know a place that I haven't looked?

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

My potato pf a computer couldn't run the game, so I asked for a refund since I bought it for PlayStation instead.
I opened the game and tried playing it (so my game-time might be half an hour).

That wasn't a problem. I got my refund, in a few days. 

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the reply. This seems horribly unfair. I went through the same things you did, but didn't get a refund. I tried three separate times. I might try again, your response has given me hope :p

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Good day,

I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my PC. I downloaded it, opened it and attempted to play it. I had not realised my computer would not be able to run it, and my whole computer ground to a halt; as such, the game is unplayable. I then purchased it on my Switch (for which it is working fine), in the hopes that I would get a refund for my PC. I contacted support, asking for a refund, as I don't need the version of Dungeons that I have on my PC anymore, and I was denied a refund. I understand that there is a no refund policy for games that have been played already, however, I literally only opened it and attempted to play; this is what the person looking into my request believes was me "playing or consuming" the game. I did not get to play, I got to be anxious and frustrated at a product that I had been waiting for for a long time, which failed.

I'd like a refund please, I do not have the money to waste £25 on something that doesn't work. Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In the future you can do a Google search and find some sites that will automatically check your computer against the required specs for a specific game 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 1, 2023 Views 3,086 Applies to: