Looking for an mw2 clan

I would really like to join a MW2 clan.  I'm a lady gamer and would love to be in a clan with fellow ladies. I'm ONLY interested for a MW2 clan since I have already let the T6Q clan know that I am intrested in being a part of their clan for Black Ops since they do not currently have a team for mw2.  If you are recruiting, please send me more info. 

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If your interesred in joining my new clan TcS. We are a new clan only two days old but five members. You are welcome to join us. If you wan't you can send me a message on Xbl if you have any questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I wouldn't recommend this clan he is a multi clan gamer and he tries to steal members from those clans and takes their ideas. If you want to join a clan try ladies of havoc ( they renamed themselves i think) or gamerchics there is tons out there for you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not a multi clan gamer, I've been in this TcS for over a year now with three friends but we then picked up and I couln't leave after a year. What Ideas did I steal?, what players did I try stealing?. Don't make acusations that aren't true.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nice try, nice website with nothing on it, if that is a year work in progress. Too bad we can't view your gamertag history b/c that would be nice. Your last GT was Mr Bean 2k10 and you joined are clan, you happen to be Irish and named the same as the other guy, lucky coincidence. Considering you should remove other clans before you try taking their members from Especially theier Leaders and the fact using the same web hosting site, that we use when you found out about it. KEWL if you don't want to be in our clan and all especially since your from the other side of the world and all we might even have helped you start up, but the face you wanna back stab people is kewl too. I just want to let people know not to get involved with ya just for their sake. Never know what they might get into.

P.S. Before you make your own website on the same hosting server and you want to act like you don't have any idea whats going on, you might want to delete your old profile and sign up with a new email.. Hint hint.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Whats me being Irish got to do with anything? As I stated I was in a clan with three friends and we then decided to kick it off so off course I said I'd change my name and then my other two friends changed theres to mine. And Mr Bean 2k10 has been the only name I've had in my nearly two years gaming. Well enjin is a FREE website so it's free to anyone. Once again name any members I tryd to take? I enjoyed my time at KREW but I didn't fit in their yes me being Irish may have been the reasin but ye had a nice community but the fact was we couldn't have played or did anything I would have just been on the site and talking and thats it where as with my friends I can get stuck into games have alot of fun because there on my TIme Zone. But once again I never tried to Lure any member away from any clan. And you can ask my friend who got me started in Xbl what my first gamertag was and he'll say Mr Bean.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Is it bad to join two clans? I was asking myself that yesterday. It's just the one that I am a member of right now is only for black ops.  They don't play mw2 and that's the game that I was first looking for a clan for.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Generally it not friendly to join more then one clan. There are a number of clans which support multiple games. You shouldn't need to do more then one clan. Its also a trust issue, that leaders want to get the most out of their members.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It really depends on the leader Ch1stelcl3ar if they are a 1 specific game clan then it shouldn't hurt to join another game clan. We multi game but compete only in one game.

As for Triicks  your post was like you were denying being in KREW. you didn't try to game with us so sorry you didn't work out. But 2 of my members were approached by you and I know enjin is available for everyone which you didn't know until you joined us.  I don't care like i said we might even helped you start up but good that you doing your own thing good luck.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for your input guys :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="chr1stelcl3ar"]

Is it bad to join two clans? I was asking myself that yesterday. It's just the one that I am a member of right now is only for black ops.  They don't play mw2 and that's the game that I was first looking for a clan for.

[/quote]

I'm one of the leaders of Revolution of Gaming and we do not allow our members to participate in our rank structure if they're associated with another clan. Why do you need to be in two different clans? If you want to play with both, you should be able to. Just because you want to play with them doesn't mean you have to be in their clan. Some clans like mine don't like the idea of our members contributing to another clan instead of there's.

Some clans do allow it though. Those are mainly the ones without clan structures. They mainly just play together and rep a clan name.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 12 Applies to: