[LOCKED] Help please! I have been banned from receiving credits

Please help!  I have been banned from receiving credits & I have no idea why.  I received no emails, called Xbox they could not help me.  Has this happened to anyone else?  What can I do to resolve this? TIA

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

It isn't Microsoft's game, it's Bungie's game . You want to head over to their forums at www.bungie.net and no, I can't remember how to link that. If you post though, be sure you didn't do anything wrong because I believe they'll double the time you're banned for if you're wasting their time.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

You must have been an abuser to illegal credit farming.. meaning being an ideal player to many times for to many matches.? or something along the lines of illegal credit farming..   is that a possibility?    if it is than forget about it cause your not going to get any where..  just take your ban and wait your time.  and don't do it again.  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

OP...juggernaut~

...........................(Paragraph space)........................

...........................(Paragraph space)........................

Here's the thing.  This happened to me.  It might have been what you did, but it's not an accusation since I haven't seen you play and I don't know:

I was going after a daily challenge of getting 10 enemy vehicle kills in Firefight.  What I was doing was getting a 2nd controller that was AFK.  My intent was to gain the voting majority so that I could have a shot at selecting the map which would have vehicles spawn.  I was lucky enough to do this once or twice and I got about 5 or 6 vehicle kills, but on the 3rd chance, I got credit limit banned.  I was banned from gaining credits for 2 (maybe 3) days.  It definitely taught me a lesson and I sure the heck ain't never going to do that again.  There's nothing you can do other than wait and (once you get a grip on how you're playing that may have gotten you booted)...make sure you never do that again.

........................(Paragraph spacing),...................

First off, they aren't going to send you a pretty little email telling you why you were banned.  And frankly, if you're seriously going to sit there and B.S. that nothing you did was outside the rules of fairplay...then you're in your own world an nothing I can say will help you.  

..........................(Paragraph spacing)...................

Secondly, I'm not sure if what Bob says is correct about not wasting their time or they'll double the ban.  But what I will say is that he's right in terms of you taking a look at your own recent gaming and figure out what was offensive:

1) Going AFK too much to gain credits

2) Glitching (i.e. intentionally using some form of lag as a host)

3) Vulgar or threatening language (generally speaking, you can only call so many people a M.F. before you end up saying it to someone who's a lot bigger and badder than you.

4) You played with a Bungie or 343 employee (could be maybe) and you thought it was cute to try to get a world record for Betrayals in a game.

5) You're playing Campaign and you're modding something to farm credits...or gain credits you haven't earned.

6) Something else in the agregious territory.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Please post in the Bungie.net Forums concerning this.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 3 Applies to: