Lets be real here

the trailer showed nothing that has not been in any cod game so far...using a turret, getting ammo from a teammate, using an ac130, driving a boat...unless i can choose to do all of these things in an open world war environment (now theres a novel idea, not like cod would actually attempt to do this tho), then this is just cod 4.5 following yet another linear single player experience

and since when do ppl play fps's for their single player? seriously? if you want a good innovative single player game go buy Alan Wake

idk bout you guys but i play my shooters for the multiplayer...hence why bf3 > cod...if im spending 60 bucks (90-100 in cods case after the dlc) i want a decent multiplayer experience...not mw2.5...and why did they decide not to show ANY multi in the FIRST major trailer/announcement of the game when they know that is what ppl wanted to see and want to know about...because it is not going to do anything innovative so they need to play off the "end of the trilogy/omg look its world war 3 we turned the M upside down" strategy

i told myself i would wait til the trailer to decide on my purchase, a trailer is made to promote a purchase by showing the greatest aspects of the game/movie...well, this trailer easily helped me make my decision, no thanks cod, get ur 60 bucks somewhere else im sure you will anyway

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

and yes i am hating on cod but i am providing reasons i am not one of these people who comes onto the forums and says "cod sucks" while providing no facts

its a shame cod2 doesnt have a strong community anymore, games still a classic

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

there are FPS out there I play for the SP.  Orange Box, BiA, Bioshock, Flashpoint, Resistance, FEAR Farcry 2, just saying.  BUt I do agree

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

did any other trailers hint at a game based around world war 3?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i never played orange box but i heard that was great...and i played bioshock, one of my favorite games, although for some reason i dont consider that a first person shooter haha very different from any fps i ever played cant wait to play bioshock infinite

point made kramer

snoop idk what ur question is saying? why did u just write a rhetorical question?

also just went back and watched the BF3 TEASER TRAILER, and it had more gameplay footage than cods minute and a half trailer lol

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

[View:http://i52.tinypic.com/15vozk.jpg]

omg ww3. =0

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Millions of people, including myself, will be enjoying this game. I don't have to see anything for me to think this. I go by the fact that (imo) I have been enjoying them since they went modern. Why would this one disappoint? Again, its not for everyone.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

"because it is not going to do anything innovative so they need to play off the "end of the trilogy/omg look its world war 3 we turned the M upside down" strategy"

quote from the OP ^

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

tbh i read that part of your post after i posted my first post, but not before. still i don't mind the idea of playing a ww3 type game! but its not the single player anyone buys these games for is it, the whole world war 3 idea is probably so they arent limited to locations for maps and 1200 point map packs in the future

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

supposed to be close to 20ish multi player maps with the game.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

ron im trying to state that there is a difference between enjoying a game and expecting more out of a franchise that is currently the largest in video gaming, probably since super mario...if i bought this game would i enjoy it? sure i would...but i just bought my 360, funds are limited, and i have promised myself that i will only be buying innovative unique games for now on...i look at games and i think, does this deserve 60 bucks and is this new? is this a good step for video gaming? will this wow me? i no longer think, will i enjoy this? i can find enjoyment in any game to be honest, at that rate i would be broke lol

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 11 Applies to: