I got reset?

I've been a long-time player of Gears, so I of course had to have the Beta as soon as it was out. I played through, loved it, then when all was said and done I popped gears 2 back in the tray. Much to my dismay, my level 52 is back to 1, all of my unlockable characters(save the ones I got in gears 1) are gone, and any achievement progress is no longer tracked. Now 21x is coming up and I really don't want to start over again.... Any fix for this or am I just gonna have to start from scratch?

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Got to start over. That sucks but I've seen others complain about it to.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

I've got the same problem. I was a level 70 before playing the beta and when it was over my level got reset to 1. its annoying but epic said that starting august 20th every weekend until gears3's release will be an xp event and im sure if i play it enough i will reach level 100 by gears3 and im sure you can to.i was feeling reluctant to restart but after seeing what you unlock for gears3 by earning the "Veteran Gear" achievement that persuaded me go for it. its a common problem but all those hours of playing will be worth it in the end! Don't give up on Gears Of War! :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 2 Applies to: