experienced pro player looking for FPS clan

have most of the good games--check my achievements

black ops clan is a must. looking for people who have experience with using a microphone and playing black ops. must be a fun clan--not full of whiners and newbs or clan hoppers who just joined. hopefully not a new clan but if you are a new clan lets play some games together. i am a friendly guy--but i play to win--so i expect the same from you. must be active--at least play games as a party together a couple times a week minimum. hopefully you are an established clan who plays together every day. gamebattles or not i do not care--i am experienced with game battles as I used to run a clan called Nothing But Killers on R6V2. i am a 5 star general with a positive k/d ratio and i never camp unless it's for the team. if camping is necessary i will play tactically. i play 5-10 hours daily some days. i have been in too many games where people are not playing seriously/people are cheating/people are not communicating which is why i decided to join YOUR clan. i hope you send me a message soon.

-AbaShoppeR from R6V2 & BlackOps & Halo

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 4 Applies to: