Downloaded content refuses to play. Xbox Support could not help.

I purchase the new Rezurrection map pack for Call Of Duty: Black Ops, and only two out of the five maps work. The other three freeze the game before loading, prompt me to clean the disc, or say the country on the content is wrong. The included Moon theme did not work either. I called Xbox LIVE support, and they did not know what to do. I assumed it was just that game or that DLC, so I downloaded an indie game called Fortress Craft, and it came to the main menu before it went black and took me to my games library. I need help because I don't know what to and a new Xbox 360/hard drive is out of the question.

Odd. First up which two maps work and try deleting and then downloading the content again.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

this may work , clear your system cache and also delete your call of duty black ops title update bu going to memory . select the destination of your dlc's, then highlight it press "Y" then clear system cache then after that go onto the memory unit then go to games , go down to call of duty black ops select that and delete your title update for that and also check that the dlc in question is not corrupt . and also try putting up a post on the new rezurection forum , there has been many problems relating to this dlc and i have also seen other people posint on the exact same issue , if it works then you dont need to thank me , i want to help people now :D

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This may work

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

please do not bump a thread from almost 2 years ago thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 37 Applies to: