Downlaoding

Hi, i cannot download a game, I have tried to download it several times but it has never worked, I have already purchased the game but when it is downloading it says 1% complete. And it stays like that for a good 15 minutes and then after that 15 minutes is says " Cannot download Bully Scholarship Edition " I do have enough space and it is on a removable device that I configured. What should I do? I have tried turning it off and on again but it still does not work.

Here's a couple things to do first: visit http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as the console, run the test, and post the results here. Also, have you tried downloading this game to a different storage device (HDD or USB)?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

how come on my xbox, even though i changed my settings, it says i cant purchase games, i tried turning it off and turning it back on, but that didnt work, what should i do?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you checked your privacy settings to see if you are able to purchase content? you can find this on the settings tab on the xbox dashboard also do you have any Family settings active?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, hockeymaster119! Can you please create a new thread for your issue detailing out your specific situation, any error codes you are seeing, and the troubleshooting steps you have taken thus far? This will enable us to provide you with the best support possible.

Also, in the future please be mindful of the thread's original post date so as to not bump old threads! Thank you. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 19 Applies to: