DHG (DIE HARD GAMERS) 1400 members and counting :) Recruiting now

Hey Guys and Gals!!!!!

DHG is an ADULT gaming community we pride ourselves on teamwork and respect. We have 1400 members currently in DHG. Some of the games we have divisions for are Halo Reach, MW2, Black Ops, Homefront, Crisis 2 ect

Everyone is awesome to play with and we get together for practices at 9pm est every weeknight and have meetings on thursdays at 8pm est, the requirements are to attend the meeting each week or atleast every 2 weeks if possible and atleast 2 practices. You must be 16 years or older to join no exceptions.

DHG runs 2v2 and 6v6 tournaments within the DHG squads and has prizes of Microsoft point cards and Live Memberships for the winners. We also have Game Battles teams, Its completely optional to compete or not.

Alot of us will be transfering to MW3 when it comes out so its also a good way to have a good group of people online all the time to play with on MW3 straight away.

If you would like to know more... Please message me DHG Kiwi Girl or leave a comment below. I am the Major in the Black Ops division.

You can also contact our General... DHG 5uicid3Nyt3, Commander... DHG AJ1212 or 1st Captain... DHG iiM BoSSy

Im looking forward to talking to you all soon

WWW.DHGHQ.COM

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi i'm D3in3muDDa5 and i'd like to have more facts about DHG.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

DHG SUCKS

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 35 Applies to: