Can't Download game?!

I bought Soul Caliber 4 off the marketplace and i've been letting it download for about an hour or so.. 4.28GB is a fair ammount but it should've budged atleast abit to maybe 2% already. The download cancelled itself once or something like that once already (I left it downloading, turned off my TV and went to get something to eat then came back and it wasnt on the active downloads) I restart the download and 20 minutes later it says "Can't Download Soul Caliber 4" WHY CANT IT DOWNLOAD?!

I've been having the same problems with a lot of games. It dowloads the whole thing, then says it "Can't download [game]", no reason given for it; it just can't download it. I even downloded the trial of an arcade game with my boyfriends profile so I had the game on my 360 and then tried downloading the full game again and it still said the same thing. Did you ever get an answer what the problem is? I've contacted xbox support a few times but I never got an answer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

forums.xbox.com/.../153154.aspx

follow these steps and post the info if this does not correct it

at the bottom of the page

note if yoiur account region does not reflect your actual region you may have issues with downloading content

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, after deleting the content and before clearing the system cache,  you might want to clear the marketplace cache under System Items (marketplace data and rights database).

Try simplifying the setup if possible and wire into the modem (not really applicable if using a wireless modem/gateway).

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 16 Applies to: