After playing Ghosts for a week BO2 suddenly feels like a joke!

Black Ops 2 have been my favorite FPS for about a year , now CoD Ghosts completely ruined it!!! ;-) Launched BO2 yesterday because I missed it. Suddenly after playing Ghosts everything looks "cartoonish" in BO2.. Animations and movements look silly, especially when a person get killed. Not very realistic.... The sound is to loud. I mean if somebody shouts "reloading!" or whatever it doesn't matter if he is just in front of you or in a building 100 m away. the sound is almost the same and it's a weird eco effect...

I've never thought about these things before.  Now I couldn't stand more than 2 dm matches before I switched back to playing cod ghosts again....

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thats funny, I feel just the opposite of what you are saying.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

on Black Ops II you couldn't even hear hostile footsteps >.>

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is why I don't understand the graphics complaints.  Black ops 2 feels like I'm playing a cartoon....Ghosts has some decent graphics for a call of duty.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Didn't think I could like a C.O.D. game less than M.W.3. I was wrong. Soon as the campaign is beat, Ghosts is gone, and it's back to Black Ops 2.

>

Peace, J.R.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I liked BO2 for the competetive side but i like Ghosts too for pubs.Tried a couple of EGL's on Ghosts but it's just not right for it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ghost has hackers, laggy, servers, options and things that dont work on the game! Also the sever goes down every few hours. Bops 2 is a way better game.

Buying the maps would be the dumbest thing anyone does!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I liked blops 2 mp  for about the first 3 months and then the connection lottery kicked in for me and it was just too frustrating so I stopped playing and stuck to Zombies.

Ghosts is a nice refreshing change and I am enjoying it again. the Caveat is that they have time to ruin it with patches.... so jury is out for me at the moment but I am optimistic.

What amazes me is just how many - who play the new releases EVERY year - still expect that it will be perfect... it wont, not ever.

It takes time for things to settle - good or bad.... and further, expecting that everyone else has the same experience as themselves is just odd.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Even if they did make a "perfect'' game, it wouldn't be perfect to everyone.  You can't make everyone happy.  Everyone has their own personal preferences.  Not to mention people blame lag on call of duty, when the only lag cod is responsible for is compensation....People like to throw "lag compensation" around.  They umbrella regular lag under this term.  Every online game will have lag because information needs to travel back and forth across the world.  If you are lagging I recommend checking a few things.  1) Is someone else using the internet in your house? i.e. youtube, Netflix.  2) What time of day is it?  If it's between 7-10pm your neighbors could be clogging up your internet. 3) Check what states/country other lobbies members are from.  If they live more than 1 or 2 states from you, you are going to experience unavoidable lag.  4)Where are your party members/party leader from?  I live in Chicago and the guys I have always played call of duty with live in Florida, Las Vegas, Washington, Alabama.  I already know ahead of time I will be lagging when I play with them.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

^^ Exactly.,... always the game never outside factors.,...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly,I used to have some truly awful lag comp in BO2,I could post a vid of me being host on Nuketown,Was horrendous for me to host.I have'nt experienced that in Ghosts,I've had laggy games with frame rate drop etc but i could still kill people.I don't feel like my connection is being strangled in this game so i'm happy with it in that respect so far.I think people sometimes get confused about lag and lag comp,'Lag comp' became the buzz word for Call Of Duty as an explanation for every time someone lost a gun fight.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 15 Applies to: