Unauthorized payment by paypal

Yesterday I received notification by paypal who had charged the Gold account annuity, so I do not have authorized anything with relation to this

I would like to cancel this subscription and to withdraw the charge made ​​in paypal.

was banned in ways that do not know and comes charging tuition gold! I would lose if I desbanissem This message, but this is impossible on the part of you ...

atts,

Diabloiro

You wuold have been notified by email letting you know the subscription was renewing. Also, when you start a subscription it tells you it will automatically renew. This is a standard practice.

HOWEVER, contact billing support. They should be able to resolve this for you. The forums is more for general assistance from other members.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

It would appear that your Gamertag may have Automatic Renewel on. You can turn it OFF by visiting the Support Thread on Automatic Renewel through this link. Once you have turned it off you will no longer be charged for a Gold Membership and will be reverted back to a Free Membership.

If you do wish to contact Xbox Support on the Phone Line then visit the Contact Us page through Xbox.com by clicking the following link. You can also remove your Credit Card Information by going into My Account on Xbox.com or ringing up Xbox Support and providing details for proof of ownership to have them remove the information for you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 27 Applies to: