UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS

hello, i was playing xbox one day as usual, and i was suddenly signed out with a pop up that said something like "someone else signed into this account from another location" immediatley after i tried signing in myself and it said i was banned until 12/31/9999. i havent done anything in my many years of gaming to deserve to be banned for life such as hacking, modding, cheating, system tampering, etc...i was on the phone with xbox customer support and they said yes, you were most likely banned. so what the nice lady did was de-activate my account and cancel my gold subscription to xbox live. she then "escalated the situation" meaning she moved it near the top of xbox's list of chores (im guessing) because me being hacked like this i guess is a big thing. so can someone tell me who  hacked me, when ill get my account back with a [Mod Edit] of stuff on it! and if i WASN'T hacked and i unknowingly did do something to deserve being banned for life, what that was??? the gamertag is: M4UTO. thanks and peace.

I see you have MW2 in your recent played list. Have you participated in any infected lobbies? Even if you entered one unknowingly your account would be subject to enforcement action if you stayed and played in one.

If you are looking for an official response from MS/XBL PET on your ban then you will need to head on over to HERE and post your query as they are the only ones who can tell you why.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Good catch Tem, like mentioned, post here, forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx to have the XBLPET thoroughly explain why you were permanently suspended. You are also responsible for your own account.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Kaillera: unauthorized access was completed in january 27th, after which, my gamertag was delcared as a CHEAT...

I would like this label removed from my account due to the factual information that it was not me call of duty nor various other games, and for further information please refer to this service number #163359107.

please, feel free to contact me via e-mail at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You would need to post in the Suspension Forums (forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx) for this.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 21 Applies to: