Need help

I think im in the wrong area but this was the most logical choice for my particular problem.

I was a victim of identity theft, not much was taken if any and my bank was quick to react and keep my money safe. However that card has been canceled and i now have a new one. I have auto renewal on my account (Dinger 51) which I think I did by mistake but that is my bad not your fault. Im wondering how I move the auto renewal onto the new card? I would also like to cancel the auto renewal even if it means that I have to go get a 12 month subscription card. I want to keep my stuff safe. Im not blaming Microsoft or its affiliates or community members. I would just like to keep my personal information a little safer. Is any of this possible? Again I would prefer not to have auto-renewal but if thats not possible then its not possible and I will just have to live with it.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

to move the payment method to another card call support

call support if you want to cancel autorenewal

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Can always remove all CCs associated with the account and use pre paid subscription/points cards instead which would both keep your personal info off the acct and of course there is no automatic renewal with PPCs

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

creditcards associated with a membership cannot be removed till the account memebership is not on the creditcard

you can call xbox to remove the creditcard however you must wait 4-7 business days for the prepaid token for the remaining amount (if over 1month left) and prepaid cards will not be able to be used till you are issued the one from xbox support

you can call xbox support and turn off autorenewal and wait till your membership expires then remove it

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there.

You can transfer the subscription over to a new payment option by signing into www.billing.microsoft.com. You will see a small box with payment types, select your credit/debit card payment method and then select "Go to payment method information", once the page loads you will see an option under credit card status "Use a different payment method". From here you will be taken through the process in transferring your subscription to a new credit/debit card.

Once that is complete you can choose whether or not you wish to keep automatic renewal enabled, if you choose to have it deactivated then you will need to contact the xbox support line for your region. Once deactivated you will have to wait untill your current Gold subscription ends before you can remove the payment option, either via xbox.com, www.billing.microsoft.com or via support on the phone.

Hope this helps clarify what you needed to know. :)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, you can go here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments here you can change your payment methods. 

And if you want to cancel the auto renewal you can visit this page: https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription and follow the instructions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, you can go here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments here you can change your payment methods. 

And if you want to cancel the auto renewal you can visit this page: https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription and follow the instructions.

You should be aware that you have brought a thread from 2011 to the top of the forum. This is against the forum rules.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think im in the wrong area but this was the most logical choice for my particular problem.

I was a victim of identity theft, not much was taken if any and my bank was quick to react and keep my money safe. However that card has been canceled and i now have a new one. I have auto renewal on my account (Dinger 51) which I think I did by mistake but that is my bad not your fault. Im wondering how I move the auto renewal onto the new card? I would also like to cancel the auto renewal even if it means that I have to go get a 12 month subscription card. I want to keep my stuff safe. Im not blaming Microsoft or its affiliates or community members. I would just like to keep my personal information a little safer. Is any of this possible? Again I would prefer not to have auto-renewal but if thats not possible then its not possible and I will just have to live with it.

Hej  jag jag köpte EA Access men jag tog fel konto att köpa hur ska jag göra byta till EA Access till andra kontot eller skicka till baka pengarna att det ska bli rätt.. andra kontot jag skulle ha EA Access det är *** Email address is removed for privacy *** den skulle ha EA Access. Jag råka ta *** Email address is removed for privacy *** istället men behöver hjälp om det går flytta till *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Eller ge tillbaka pengarna

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can try and do it on your own in https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments or you can ask support for help and ask them if they can remove the cc and activate the renewal on your new CC
 https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

So you can go to your account and remove the auto renewal off account. You can also add the new card to account,
Girls game too :D
XBox is NOT Playstation!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can always use prepaid cards to avoid have your cc info.

Now i can recommend to activated the 2 Step verification.

Link:

Add 2 Step verification to account

Regards!

Loyalty... To The End!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 46 Applies to: