My Account was Stolen

Hello,i made this gamertag because my origional gt was stolen on dec 29, 2011. I call microsoft,you know how that goes, they give me the run around,lock my account(so they say) say "our enforcement team" will investigate and you';; get your account back in around 25 days. So ok, whatever no big deal i suppose. i get on my son's account a few days later to play phantasy star universe, and what happens,i get a friend request from my frozen gamertag!!! So i say to my self, self how does one recieve a friend request from a stolen account that has bin frozen for investigation? ok, so i call microsoft back up, they asire me, maam you dont know what you talking about, theres no way possible, the account is locked! ok,so i guess im crazy and imagining this, except im not,i even hace it on picture. So how is this possible? Lets move forward now. I now who stole my account, they changed my bio and info to there hacking orginization,they even put there AIM address up there,along with there twitter and youtube accounts. Do you think microsoft is trying to listen to what im telling them, NO!!!!!! ?There is a hacking ring called Team Diversity TD, they steal origional gt's and high profile gt's. they brag all over the web and stolen bios about themselves. So why is it so hard to catch these guys. I know more then a few ppl who got hacked by them. Someone i know who also plays psu got his account stolen buy them a few months ago, microsoft investigates, returns his account,he changes all emails and passwords, and Team Diversity steals it right back. This account hacking is getting OUT OF CONTROL, and its not because o0f phishing sites, its something wromg with microsofts security. The people responsible for this need to be stopped. i mean if you actually investigate it,it wont be hard to find them

Hey Amused, so sorry to hear about your account! Would you mind sending me a PM (by using the envelope icon below my post) with 1) a link to this thread and 2) the GT that's showing this AIM and TD information? Thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

i sent you a message per your request, still waiting for response, thank you

on a side note,its no secret these people are stealing accounts, you can look them up on youtube, why is it so hard to stop them? Also one of your community people with an X account was comprimised(not gonna mention name) its on youtube, and his account/ bio seems to bin fixed in 24hours, why is mine stll "under investigation" going on two weeks?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I got hacked any my account was migrated to Brazil. This is my alternate account... Someone said they called customer service and one of the agents told them that unless this hacking is a major problem, they won't do anything. As of now, the hacking has affected less than 1 or 2 percent of the company... My hacker steals at least $80 of MS points, so there's no excuse for MS not taking any action at all... I'm just hoping that maybe the security team might be doing something, but I doubt it... All they can and will basically do is try their hardest to get your profile back... =/ Mine will take around 6 months but I have to call back on the 31st to check in. Guh. This whole situation is just insane and disappointing...

- JJ

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i agree, it is insane and disapointing, but whats really insane is, these "hackers" that stole my account and by the looks of there youtube channel, a few xbox managers, forums people,whatever they are, are not hard to find, you can AIM them for crying out loud, yet nothing has bin done,it makes me LOL at the level of investigating thats going on. If i can use google and find alot of info on these hackers, you mean to tell me professional investigaters cant find these people.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I hope you got your account back. I know how frustrating it is because i've had it happen to myself.  Usually though, it happens when people associate with these hackers (I was guilty of this as well) and party up with them and such.  My advice is to stay far away and avoid communicating with them. If you see a gamertag that looks suspicious like "hacker101010" mute them and mind your own business. Chances are you'll not have much trouble if you don't communicate with them.  Then again this method certainly ain't foolproof. Good luck and happy gaming.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 59 Applies to: