Microsoft-Account closed (hacked?)

Since friday my microsoft account is closed and I cant get access without answering the verification form. Ive got not enough information and so i failed this form. I contected the microsoft support but they told me that there isnt any other chance to get my account back.

The problem is that this account is connected with my XBox Live Account which I cant use now anymore. The Microsoft support told me to ask here for help to delete the connection between gamertag and microsoft account and transfer the gamertag to another account. Normally I could handle this very easily but now its impossible without any access to the Microsoft account. Every change I want to do works only if I am logged in with the microsoft account.

So I need now help from the support to do this change. I could be identifiered by calling the number of my phone which I added to my gamertag. Maybe there is also a chance to identifier me by the XBox console which I'm always using with this gamertag.

[MOD EDIT]

Greetings,

[MOD EDIT]

PS: Would be very great if there is a chance to get my XBoxLive-account back. Im paying since more than 3 years for this expensive gold membership so PLEASE help.

Oh man!  That's no good!  I'm afraid there's nothing that we could do here that the MSA teams wouldn't be able to do.  If you have the account downloaded to a console and accessible, then you might be able to swap the email, but it's not sounding like you do.  Also, you'll want to make sure not to post private info in public Forums.  Have they had you use this form? https://account.live.com/acsr

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 12 Applies to: