Made Xbox Live avatar for my wife, want screen shot

I would think this would be a simple task, but I've been having no luck so far....  

I have an (individual) Xbox Gold account for my gamertag and an avatar for it.   I also created a tag & avatar (on my console) for my wife, so we can play head-to-head (local) games.   Truthfully, we don't do that often - she's not a big gamer.

However, the avatar looks uncannily like her - much moreso than my own looks like me - and I'd like to get an image of it that she could use on her laptop as an avatar for other venues.

Yet I can't figure out how I can get her avatar to display on this site (which would then make possible a screen capture).   I can display & edit my OWN avatar on the website, but the site seems not to know that HER avatar exists.  

She doesn't need Live gaming capability or anything else - I just want a couple screen-caps of her avatar.

Any suggestions??

you need to sign up for live in order for the account to be in cloud

you need to use the online editor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The best way for you to do this is to make a Live Silver account. Her avatar does not show up on the website because to microsoft, it does not exist. The simplest way to do it is to select the local account and select upgrade account. it will ask you to enter a Windows Live ID and Password and she will have a simple gamertag like ShinyPinapple2. Then sign in on the website and screencap the avatar

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Set that account up on xbox live which should give 30 days free gold status.  You could then try adding her as a friend on your gold account.  Then you should be able to log into Xboxlive via the internet, click on your account and review your friends.  Click on her GT and use Alt+Print Screen to get a screen grab.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hiya BeadyEl - You will need to go to her offline profile, push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller and go to "Join XBOX Live", follow the steps on her account to make her an XBOX Live Free member, once that's done her achievements and all that will be tracked online (even if you don't need it) this will then make that profile available to view online. It will give her a randomly generated gamertag on the website which you can change once for free within 30 days of the account being created by following the directions listed here. Disregard the add Microsoft points notice in the link as it's free for new accounts to change their gamertag once within the first 30 days of the account creation :).

Once the profile is synced online (which is instantly after you've completed the signup process for XBOX Live Free) you can then go to the edit avatar section and screencap whatever you'd like for your wife. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 315 Applies to: