Fuzzy white screen on startup, fuzzy green screen on videos

So I've been researching this issue since I bought my xbox a few months ago and haven't had any luck finding anyone with a similar issue or any solutions that work for me. My xbox will load to a white static filled screen for about 30 seconds before it loads properly, which is fine because in the end it does work but I thought I'd add that since it might point to an underlying issue. The main issue is that any video I try to play, whether it's a preview or live stream from the store or netflix or anything in between will only load a fuzzy green screen. Playing a dvd or bluray disc will show part of the screen interlaced with green blocks. The audio works fine for each video and the network never has any issues. I've tried a lot of the suggested video fixes such as testing multiple hdmi cables, clearing the cache, deleting my profile and reinstalling, and even a factory reset. Nothing works. Actual game play is perfect, I've never had any issues with any games whether from a disc or direct from the hdd. I'm at a loss here, help?

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 6 Applies to: