este servicio es una basura.

resulta que hace mas o menos 30 minutos estoy intetnando entrar a Gold que ya lo pague con mi tarjeta pero resulta que en el menu de la xbox 360 o la interfaz como quieran llamarle me sale Sesion Iniciado Xbox live Gratuita siendo que ya pague y lo compruebo porque no puedo ingresar a un grupo de charla y me sale que tengo que ser gold y me dice que seleccione una suscripcion y mira tu, me sale Xbox Live GOLD, en resumen no se si me quieren robar o me quieren timar pero exijo una solucion al instante porque la desorganizacion no puede ser tanta.

[it does more or less 30 minutes I go to Gold intetnando who already pay with my card but it appears that in the menu on the xbox 360 or whatever you call the interface I get Xbox Live Free Logged already being paid and check it I can not join a chat group and I get I have to be gold and tells me to select a subscription and see you, I get Xbox Live Gold, in short if I did not want to steal or cheat like me but I demand a solution disorganization instantly because it can not be so.] 

Hey Kakharotho, it sounds like you were having issues with your Gold subscription showing as active on your account, correct? If this is the case, then the issue may now be resolved, as you're showing as Gold on the website. Can you please let me know if you're having an issue, still?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 5 Applies to: