Corrupted profile annoyance

My main GT: ZomB x Elite frequently becomes corrupted and I honestly can't be stuffed recovering it every time, sometimes it fixes itself somehow, but I'd like to know what keeps causing my profile to become corrupted and if I can earn achievements which will add to my total while my profile is corrupted, thanks in advance.

If you frequently move your account from place to place this is common (for me at least) example: moving it to a USB to bring to a friends house or recovering it often.

If you earn achievements while your profile is corrupt It will not add achievements to your total

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The 'Account Recovery' tool is not meant to be used all the time. If you are using it when you go to a friend or family members house and then again when you get home you are raising the risk of corrupting your profile. To avoid this you should use a Memory Unit or USB Flash Drive to store your profile on. You do not need to move it to the console each time, just leave it on the Flash Drive and access it from there.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 8 Applies to: