Cant get back account

My account [mod removed] is not recovering i know someone changed the WLID password and now the only way to get into my WLID on the computer is going onto the linked account then getting onto my account but i dont know the password so i cant change it but i know whos responsible the gamertag is [mod removed] i want someone to send a msg to him warning him if he dosent give me back my profile that u will ban him because im not giving up my account after three years work of online.

First of all, do not call out other users on the forums.  Use the file complaint feature of your Xbox console to report them.

Secondly, ring Xbox Support, and issue an "Unauthorised Access' report.  They can help you get your account back. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

It is against forum rules to post users Gamertags in an attempt to bring enforcement against them.  Please refrain from doing so in the future.

The proper course of action is to contact Support by calling the number for your region and opening up an "Unauthorized Access Claim."

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 3 Applies to: