Can't connect to Xbox Live

Hello everybody,  I can't connect to Xbox Live with the main profile to Xbox Live with other profiles in the same console I can, so any  help will be appreciated.

Two weeks ago I bought Soul Calibur V and I remembered having a lot of some microsoft points which I did not use from my last visit to Xbox Live (like three months ago or two) so I decided to connect to Xbox Live  to downloading some equipment parts for Soul Calibur V, and is not  possible connect to Xbox Live from my  profile.

I can connect with my wife's profile to Xbox Live or with the profile that I had when I was living in Mexico, we live in Chile and we bought the console in Chile.

Additional questions:

Is it possible to transfer the microsoft points or the amount of money to my wife's profile?

I have done everything (I think so) and it still appearing a message saying that is not possible to connect my console to Xbox live  (which is weird because i am offline)  and this number:

When I am playing a game it appears the message disconnected from Xbox Live and it takes longer than usual to load the Xbox dashboard when I turn on my console.

Thanks for helping me.

- - - - - - -

Hola a todos, no me puedo conectar con mi perfil principal a Xbox Live, pero con otros perfiles en la misma consola si se puede. cualquier ayuda será agradecida.

Dos semanas atràs compré el Soul Calibur V y recordé que tenía algunos puntos Microsoft los cuales no usé durante mi última visita a Xbox Live (como tres ó dos meses atrás) entonces decidí conectarme a Xbox Live para descargar algunas partes de equipamiento para los personajes en Soul Calibur V y no es posible conectarme a Xbox Live desde mi perfil.

Puedo conectarme con el perfil de mi esposa, ó con el perfil que tenía cuando estaba viviendo en México, nosotros vivimos en Chile y la consola la compramos en Chile.

Preguntas adicionales:

Es posbile trasnferir los puntos Microsoft ó dinero de mi cuenta a la cuenta de mi esposa.

He hecho de todo (creo) y todavía me aparece un mensaje dicièndome que no es posible conectarme a Xbox Live y el siguiente nùmero: 8015104.

Cuando estoy jugando un juego me aparece el mensaje de desconectado de Xbox Live(lo cual es raro ya que estoy en offline)  y toma más de lo normal para mi consola para cargar la interfaz de Xbox.

Graciaspor su ayuda.

G'day Oorovos! We'll be happy to help with your profile, but I'm afraid that error code is not valid. Those codes are 8-digits long, could you possibly check it again and let us know?

In the meantime, try these steps on your profile to get you reconnected:

Let us know the result and the error code. If you're still unable to connect, we'll find another solution!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I think the error code is actually 80151014, however the answer from Misses Joust is spot on, just had to use it and it worked fantastic, thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Make a USA account it´s better. Clean the cache of your xbox.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 38 Applies to: