Account Hacked?? please help!!!

Ok so today I come home from a friend's house  and  when I try to log on to my gamertag it say that "my info of my gamertag was invalid"(or whatever i can't remeber the exact phrase)  and that I had to do a "recover your gamertag" .. sounded strange so I decided to check out my email account to find out that someone purchased 12000 microsoft points to my gamertag ... im like whoa wait a minute so then I changed all my info to my email account ,my password and then removed all my info about my credit card  on my gamertag .... After that I decided to check out my recent downloads and my active downloads to find a bunch of stuff "Assigned to other console" .. This is kinda obvious that someone else is doing this purchase ... So now is there any way Xbox can find out where these download are heading too, to what console or what ip??? for now its too early in the morning to call Xbox so im gona leave my xbox "on" so this guy cannot log on to my account till I can contact xbox .. and should I call the police or somebody else ?? and is there anything else i should do to my accounts or emails??

Same thing happened to me, 18000 MS Points and my 1 month old Gold account was transferred to Russia.

I contacted Live support and they didn't have access to that part of my account information so they told me to contact via phone at 9 AM. I asked about the refunds and what not she said that MS will open and ticket and create and investigation. Upon the completion of the investigation if they find that the account was compromised then a full refund should be taken care of. She also said that they can help re-correct the account if any setting were changed.

For example when i turned on my Xbox my live account logged on no problem but everything is in Russian.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys! If your account is compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) and ask to start an Unauthorized Access investigation. Do this as soon as you can!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

9/24/2001 - happened to me i caught them early to change passwords and keep control but they did spend $30..in getting my account back got two of the hackers e-mails so have fun!!!

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

my account got hacked too!!:( it was gone for like a week then i got my xbox back and i tried signing in and it said your xbox live membership information isnt valid. please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from xbox live i tried that and next thing you know the page asks me to put in my name email and stuff and so i did and next thing you know i have a new free account what in the world happened:( i think my old account got deleted somehow:(  i have like 4 years on the account and alot of money on it i cant belive its just gone:( what do i do?!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 12 Applies to: