2 accounts, 2 regions, 1 XBOX

Dear sirs,

my XBOX is set to region ITALY.
My room-mate is from Germany and he want to set HIS account ON THIS XBOX for his region (his marketplace and his contents).

Is it possible to set TWO GOLD ACCOUNTS in the same XBOX for TWO different regions?

Thanks, AWBROME

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the region settings are console based, not account based, so the region may have to be changed each time dependent on the user. I'm sorry I cant be of any more help but maybe an official mod will be able to help more.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I can only give a theory.

For in base that theory i used a situation i have now.

I have one account mine in US live (and my fisical location is Brazil) nad one of my friendshas his silver account in Brazil.

MY theory is you and your room-mate can use yours account normally whif one thing.

If both living in a room in Italy (i presume), if has content block by IP in Germany live if your friend try to acess that content will be blocked by IP (most of that problem "room" im GOD section, there hs a feature where producers can block by IP, if your account region dosen´t match whif your fisical IP, the system emits a mensage like this: the content isn´t avaliable for your region or arquive is corupted).

I hope if i helped you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Awbrome!

While it is possible to have accounts from two different regions on the same console, it can cause issues when purchasing/downloading things.

We always recommend having your Account Region (which you can change at account.live.com) match your physical location. Depending on where you're both currently living (and if you're going to be there for longer than 3 months) we suggest migrating your region to your physical location. Here's our support article on how to change the region of your Xbox Live account, in case you have any questions.

I hope that helps. ^_^

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 23, 2024 Views 1,030 Applies to: