WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE BOOOOOOO MICROSOFT SHAME ON YOU

Hello James!

I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below.

suspension cant be reviewed

You have a temporary account suspension

It looks like you have a temporary suspension on your account. The suspension started on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 and will end on Thursday, March 21, 2019. To find out more:

1. Go to https://enforcement.xbox.com and log in with your Microsoft account.
  1. Once you're logged in, you can see the length of the suspension, see the suspension reason, or file a case review to learn more.
  1. If you've filed a case review, the enforcement team will reply with more information within 24 hours. Refer to your enforcement history for updates on the case.
    • Note: Xbox Support can't assist in this situation.

get me an agent

OK. You can connect to a person below.

Select your product

Select your issue

Talk to a person

Leynette G has joined the chat

Microsoft Answer Tech

Welcome to Microsoft Support for Xbox. How can I help?

Please be aware that if you switch apps or change focus to another window while working with us, you may get disconnected from your chat session. To ensure the best support experience, please stay active in this chat window.

If for some reason we get cut-off, please click on the rejoin link below and provide me your best contact email and phone number. As much as possible, I want to make sure all your concerns resolved on your first contact.

Thanks for contacting Xbox, my name is Leynette, how can I get you back to gaming?

Your the second person ive chatted with now I want to report a bad expeience with one of your agents

it would not let me do a review

Oh, I am sorry for what had happened.

I was just suspended on Xbox live, I know you cant do anything she told me like 12 times her name was Christine.

you have a "safety" department

and I have to do a review for the suspension

but it wont let me cause reviews take 24 hours and the suspensions like that long.... so why don't you guys stop [Mod Removed- Profanity] with me

and get my account back up because I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years

never had a bad rap

but some punk kids decided to report me after they team killed me and I got them back

I know you are still there so stop ignoring me like she did for 20 minutes

this is pointless, its frusterating your customer

and nothing can be done..... WHY

Oh, I am here. No worries, I won't leave you. I was checking your account and also waiting for your messages.

I just wanted you to say all you wanted to say since I totally understand how you feel about this.

its my day off tomorrow and I wont be able to play games for my only day off

my birthday is in 6 das

days

I am genuinely sorry to hear what had happened on your account.

you can see that in my info right

and I received no help from the last

Oh, I know how excited you want to play games. I know how that really feel, believe me.

May I know have your name please to addressed you properly?

James

I litteraly am about to cry are you guys happy

i was angry but now its pointless

Nice meeting you virtually, James despite the issue.

i hate Microsoft now

No, it also pains us seeing that this happens to our customers.

Oh, would respect that but it breaks my heart.

so can you help me or no

I can see here that you’re signed in to this account - Z0RD0N 0F ELTAR. Are you referring to this profile, right?

yes

Thanks for confirming.

As further checked it here on our end, we do see that a temporary Enforcement action has been given to the account where it blocks certain features from Xbox Live.

everything

I would like to set your expectations properly that as far as access to the reason of your account block is concerned, our system does not have any visibility on this information and we can only see the account status here showing the temporary Enforcement action.

As for this case in getting the details about this Enforcement action, a different department is handling issues like this and it would be our Enforcement team. They are the ones who can provide more details about what may have happened and provide further actions for the account.

i was going to pay my past due amount on a gift card and then it blocked me off and said its gonna be cut off tomorrow if you don't pay then i get a new email saying you've been suspended

i was so confused

You may contact our Enforcement Team by submitting a Case Review through this link below. Here's the link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6.

why do you guys copy and paste

cause your sounding robotic

that's the link i found before

now i told you i went there

i also told you it says not eligible for review

so i cant do anything to it

Review/Reduce: Not eligible

Oh, sorry to hear that. You can try it again after 24 hours.

Z0RD0N 0F ELTAR's active suspensions

1 day suspension Communication Start date:‎March‎ ‎20‎, ‎2019‎ ‎3‎:‎48‎:‎00‎ ‎PM End date: ‎March‎ ‎21‎, ‎2019‎ ‎7‎:‎48‎:‎00‎ ‎PM Enforcement impact:This account cannot use communications features on Xbox 360. On Xbox One and other Xbox platforms, the following Xbox Live features may be limited: Suspended features Enforcement details: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

You may also refer to this link: http://enforcement.xbox.com for more information.

MY DAY OFF IS TOMORROW

AND I CANT PLAY GAMES I SPENT 60$ ON ANTHEM

Oh, can se just wait for it for now?

no

I cant wait for it

im telling you guys this because its a big [Mod Removed- Profanity] deal

apparently im not

im not important to Microsoft cause its a big company

but i still spend a lot of my money on Microsoft services

so why should i be suspended

take it off of there or give me there number to who i need to call

because you are saying the same [Mod Removed- Profanity] the last girl did

Oh, I know you are just expressing how  you feel. We really thank you for being a valued customer.

you guys are so fake

We really appreciate you and you are important to us. Believe me.

That is why I am documenting everything here.

This chat is also being recorded and monitored.

yeah im sure the last one did too

awesome so do you guys want to lose a customer

or will you finnaly escalate this

your the second person i talked to

Z0RD0N 0F ELTAR's active suspensions

1 day suspension Communication Start date:‎March‎ ‎20‎, ‎2019‎ ‎3‎:‎48‎:‎00‎ ‎PM End date: ‎March‎ ‎21‎, ‎2019‎ ‎7‎:‎48‎:‎00‎ ‎PM Enforcement impact:This account cannot use communications features on Xbox 360. On Xbox One and other Xbox platforms, the following Xbox Live features may be limited: Suspended features Enforcement details: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

see that.... whoever checked the little box that says to block this

tell that little birdy to unblock it

are you ignoring me or are you guys just a brick wall i cant help you

because you really can but choose not too

this is rediculous

i worked for Microsoft before

kept you safe doing security

for securitas

and i spend my hard earned money on you guys, only for you to suspend me from a service I pay for

and all the sorry you feel that way doesn't fix it

Oh, I really don't have any reason not to help you on this. It's not like I don't want to do anything but we here at support doesn't have any access to your suspension but only the enforcement. This is exactly the same to any of us here even if you contact anyone else from support.

there is someone in that department working right now, and I want them to fix my issue

I understand suspensions can really be a pain but what has been placed on the account is just a warning I am sure because I had a friend that even got suspended for 2 weeks. I also don't want that to happen on this of course.

if 2 weeks happens then ill be done forever

and i wont pay for another thing with micosoft on it again

you don't care your there for the hours

We don't have any form of contact through our enforcement team but just on the website. I even was not able to help my friend when he was banned for 2 weeks.

i want help

so get me help

that's [Mod Removed- Profanity]

record that

ive been at this for 3 hours

and i wont stop

so unless you guys want me to continue to harasss the support department then fix it

Please also understand that we have boundaries here and I want to help you but this is beyond our support already. This chat is also recorded. Please refrain from saying any cursing words as this might be taken against your account.

cause if you leave then someone else is gonna take your place

and ill get more and more angry

you guys [Mod Removed- Profanity] up, not me i did nothing wrong i am the victim of spam reporting abuse

i am good at video games and when i beat people they report me cause they [Mod Removed- Inappropriate]

in fact i stream and i got some followers

they would tell you i am a good citizen

sooooooooo

I understand this is really frustrating on your part because my friend is also a gamer and he cant stand not being able to go online just one day how much more for 2 weeks.

whats the phone number for that department and ill get out of your hair

well your not much of a friend to him if you cant help him out with that either

did you go to school for this?

if you did im sorry cause i did the same job your doing with a highschool diploma working for ring video doorbell

this is getting tiresome to you as well

let me speak to a supervisor

i want to know why things are so steadfast and brick walled

im able to send free things to customers

and i work as an editor for a newspaper

I can definitely hand you over to a supervisor but that would still be the same information that you will get because it was definitely on the website that even us don't have capability of getting this removed.

I already told the other agent that I was going to try to publish Xbox vs Ps4 Who is more loyal to you? and since i have owned both an xbox and ps4 ill be able to let them know the level of service sony delivers, which was excellent in comparison to a loop of agents typing in macros to copy and paste auto responses to their customer. It showed you did no active listening or reading when you gave me the link, because i already was there i told you,.

yes give me a supervisor

ill be here

Sure! please give me one moment as I check for an available supervisor.

might as well you guys took my only entertainment away, i got all day tomorrow too!

Still checking for available supervisor here for you.

so yeah i got time to chat, you are all gonna hear it from me until its taken off even if I have to wait the full 24, and if you guys make it longer ill file a lawsuit

i took business law and I know my rights as a consumer

and discrimination from companies is pretty easy to hold up in court.

still waiting

ill be here

im the last guy you guys want this to happen too

I am still here. Supervisor is still taking another chat. Please stay on the line.

cool how about you guys give me free xbox live for life after this, not. i want all my entries refunded maybe you can help with that

i can make work for you

the sweepstakes for Microsoft rewards

i want my rewards refunded

because i don't feel rewarded right now

Just want to know the back ground to all of this. Because when this happened to my friend, it was because he had some argument with another gamer and said something inappropriate. He got reported and got banned because of that. Did something happened before this got suspended?

And I definitely understand your frustration. It's just that there is also a code of conduct from Microsoft that could not be taken lightly and that is why I advised everyone to be careful when playing with someone else online because we will never know when you get reported.

no i went to bed after playing games went to work. then i started up my xbox and it was not suspended i had full access Microsoft gave me a start up message saying my account will suspend due to non payment tomorrow on the 21st . then I tried to fix my past due billing cause i just got paid and i needed to update the cards on file. so I go to do that and after going back and forth from there it pops up with something totally random saying ive been suspended or violation after i turned my xbox on and off.

and that i am suspended for 24 hours.

my biggest problem with that is, I have a day off tomorrow. and I don't get many days off so you guys are punishing me for nothing. I did not do anything offensive on my account, im 27 years old and the community of gamers I play with should get suspended, not me

they musta spam reported me

i know who too

it was a guy who killed me

Yes, I get what you are saying there and I would feel the same because I always play my games when I am on my off. I am sorry that this has happened to you and I wish I can help you through this. I already have my supervisor ready.

in black ops black out he was on my team, so I spawned back in and parachuted on top of him and killed him in the game and he got upset to the point that he got his friends to help report me

i thought i was talking to the supervisor already

[Mod Removed- Personal Information]reported me

so i reported him

and now i made a status on facebook since he wants to play like this

PLEASE SPAM REPORT XBOX GAMERTAG[Mod Removed- Personal Information]THEY GOT ME SUSPENDED AFTER THEY TEAM KILLED ME AND I KILLED THEM BACK AND THEY WERE SALTY. I AM FURIOUS

My supervisor is getting ready for you now.

eye for an eye right

still here

Just a moment while my supervisor is pulling up her tools. PLease bear with us.

thank you

she must have the tools to fix this issue, if its taking this long i trust that she is going to fix the problem girl supervisors are the ones who get stuff done

Let me transfer you now.

i promise ill be an angel i wont cuss or be mean to people

please take off the suspension

Agent Transfer

You are now connected to (Manager) Jane Claire B.

Microsoft Answer Tech

Hi! This is Jane Claire ( Manager) . How are you?

Thanks for waiting on the line. Sorry if it took so long to be transferred. Anyway, I will be reviewing the previous conversation you had.

Please stay on the line.

hello

I looked away for a second and your here lol

Lol! Sorry about that. :)

hows your day going

Well, it's going pretty well.  My dog just gave birth   last night. :) How are you?

oh puppies must be keeping you up at night

im pretty frusterated, ive been all over the place i was angry sad and everything

That's right! My brothers are the ones taking care of them so I can sleep at night. Lol

this is the worst customer expeience ive ever had tbh

and working customer service i don't think any of my customers were as [Mod Removed- Profanity] as me

Oh! I am so sorry to hear that. No worries, I have reviewed the case and I know how you feel.  As per checking it here it seemed that you are having a problem with the suspension on your account. Correct?

yes, it was a two sided sword if i got suspended then the other guys should be too

i have his gamer tag

takes two to tango

Alright.  Have you reported him already>?

that's not what I want to do, i want this to go away

my only day off is tomorrow and this sucks

Yeah, I know that however, I believe that the previous support already informed  you about the suspension and our process. I want to apologize if we cannot touch anything because the Enforcement Team are the ones who handles this case. 

What really happened by the way?

yeah and I know that its a big stone wall and you just are a little bit better at saying no to customers.

ive been chatting for 3 hours

you are the tird person

im not taking no as an answer, you have the capabilities to contact a department as a supervisor

I worked in a call center environment and they are all the same.

I was able to send my customers 200$ items for grievance for ring a smaller company than microsoft

and i was able to overnight parts

and you cant tell someone to flip a switch on a computer screen to unlock my account

because i know it is that easy

you just have policies

now your policies are going to loose a customer

ive gone above and beyond for my customers at thankless jobs

and you guys should have a better system than this bs

Apparently, we have  different  process  here.  We   have special  department here  who handles this case and this is the Enforcement Team. Even if I am the Manager, we do  not have a hold of removing any suspension on the account. You  were already informed   by the previous support as well as you can see it online. As per checking it here, it is also a 24 hour ban meaning to say this serves as a warning for your account to not to do it again.

okay transfer me to them

I hope you understand.

cause every company has departments

asset protection, returns billing, shipping

We cannot transfer you to them but we can  only refer you to their website.

and they all can be reached

for all companies

hello

are you trying to [Mod Removed- Profanity] more

how are you a supervisor have you paid attention

Yeah, we have all that but  we cannot reach our Enforcement team.

i said that website says its not eligible for review so i cant contact them in any way shape or form so someones got to do it for me

so your telling me im am [Mod Removed- Profanity] your not offering me a solution

and you guys are going to loose a lifelong customer

my stepdad programmed for Microsoft in the 90's

I did security for you in redmond

went to your holiday bazarr

you guys should treat me like family because i litteraly born with a floppy disk in my hand

The best option that we can provide is for you to wait to lift up the suspension or you can post in our forums  but that is not a guarantee that the Enforcement team  will check on it but it is worth a try.

no my best bet is to post my xbox on offer up and get a PS4 which i plan on doing. you happy? you win

You can  go to this link and post  one.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum

If you like that, then we will respect your decision.

I believe we have provided you the option on issue raised. Do you have any questions aside  from this?

then i will post as many stay away from Microsoft reviews I can. I mean its not hard to get my customers to not want to pay 100$ for office

a year ill start selling them the knock off descktops for flate prices

i will not promote any protection plans or services at my job anymore

that have to do with microsoft

you guys realize i am the # sales man in my district for an office store and my customers eat up my words like candy

i could have talked to me better than you

this will trickle down

You can actually post whatever you want. There is team also who checks every post  that you will make.  As long as it is an Xbox concern then you will  be provided with a feedback. I don't want to waste anymore of your time. Should there be any Xbox questions. Please feel free  to contact us back.

Thank you for contacting Xbox. Have a great day!

Your Xbox Support agent (Manager) Jane Claire B. has ended your chat session. Thanks for visiting Microsoft Support for Xbox.

Chat ended

(Manager) Jane Claire B. has left the chat

Microsoft Answer Tech

We appreciate your feedback

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks for contacting Microsoft support. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

you guys are the worst

Which one did you mean?

garbage the worst customer experience ive ever dealt with

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

If anyone wants to read this it should be the evasive enforcement team...what are you enforcing.... your not your taking something away and hiding from the customer not letting them tell you what happened before considering a suspension. you guys are ridiculous 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Hello,

I am sorry for your bad experience - however enforcement rules has to beto ensure a safe and fun place to game.
Sometime there is a glitch when only one part gets the punishment while both or wrong part should get the ban.

You can start a case for that here (No promises it would work):

enforcement.xbox.com

Xbox Ambassador
MCC 2011 - Community Contributor
MCTS : Small Business Server 2008
Remember to mark all helpful posts and answers

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You have to understand that you agreed to abide by MS/Xbox rules (code of conduct which can be read Here )when signing up for the service.

The only people that handle enforcement actions are the enforcement team. 

The enforcement team do not look at these public forums. 

The only way to contact the enforcement team is through the case review process (if a suspension is eligible) on their website.

In order for a suspension to be eligible for a case review is that it has to be active, longer then 24 hours, and less then a year old.

The reason suspensions less then 24 hours are not eligible is that by the time the enforcement team reinvestigates the report that got you suspended the suspension would be over.

You say you plan on going over to PS I can tell you right now their code of conduct is pretty much word for word the same as MSs 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

waste my time Microsoft and Im gonna waste yours by taking up your call que tomorrow and letting someone else hear it

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Your only recourse is via https://enforcement.xbox.com nobody in support or on the forums can help you, as they have no access to Enforcement. All platforms use a pretty much industry standard code of conduct that is agreed when signing up for a gaming account.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

There some major issues with your complaint.

1.  You agreed to abide by the Xbox Live CoC.  It doesn't matter if you're a paying customer, or how long you've been on the service, or if someone in your family worked at MS, these rules apply to everyone.

2.  You've made too much of a big deal over a very small 24 hour conversation ban.  You can't contact enforcement for these infractions and Xbox Support does not deal with Xbox Enforcement.

3. Sony's PSN has exactly the same kind of enforcement policy and CoC.

4. Quite frankly, considering your language to the support representative, it's amazing they didn't end the support chat.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

very big deal out of a very small ban yes, because I really don't like opposition, I defy it so if someone at Microsoft wants to ban me, I will make sure they pay for it, by way of taking up their associates time. gonna start a fresh chat this morning, AND COPY AND PASTE EVERYTHING LIKE THEY DO, I WONT EVEN BE REALLY TALKING. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

IM NOT GOING TO BE PROMOTING ANYTHING MICROSOFT AT MY OFFICE SUPPLY STORE I WILL NOT SELL A SINGLE MICROSOFT WORD. IF THEY BRING UP OFFICE TO BUY IT FROM ME I WILL SHOW THEM 

1. Apache OpenOffice.
  2. LibreOffice.
  3. WPS Office.
  4. Softmaker FreeOffice.
  5. NeoOffice.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello NewMicrosoftHATER ,

Sorry for all the frustration.

I read that at one point you mentioned being suspended for a late payment. If you would like to attend to that, you can always follow the steps outlined in our How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription.

As previously stated, there is no means to contact and communicate with the Enforcement team aside from the case review process you have already done.

Since there is no further resolution when it comes to Enforcement actions such as this and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or thread, or post with ALL CAPS as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines)

Thanks for reading!

(V) (°,,,,°) (V)

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 457 Applies to: