Error: "SCSI command aborted" when trying to burn CD/DVDs using Nero 6

Original Title: scsi command aborted in win 7

when i make a mp3 disc by using nero 6 in win7 then i saw a message SCSI COMMAND aborted and BURN PROCEES FAILED

but i can burn the dvd/cd by window disc creater , so ther is no problem with my dvd writter

please help me by reply

Answer
Answer

Hi arun-007,

As the issue is only with Nero 6 being not able to burn CD/DVDs, I would suggest you to install the latest version of Nero and check if it helps. You may also try running Nero 6 in Windows Vista and Windows XP compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Make older programs run in this version of Windows

Nero Downloads

Disclaimer:
Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Contact Nero for further support.

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh Y – Microsoft Support

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote As Helpful" (green triangle) button. If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark As Answer" button. By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 1, 2023 Views 4,679 Applies to: