Logitech Orbit Sphere AF has stopped working in Windows 10

Split from this thread.

My OS is windows 10 and i had the same issue my Logitech Orbit Sphere AF it stopped working so i went out and bought a new Logitech c920 compatible with USB 0.3 but same thing is happening my PC tells me the device is working properly to change to USB 0.2 as it does not work in USB 0.3 now i checked this before i purchased the new webcam and as it is a plug and play device i would have thought that the system would recognise it and load the drivers etc: but no not in Windows 10 i used Device Manager to locate all USB devices and updated the drivers but still no luck i have tried every fix possible to get the device to work and have run out of options now.  I would like to add that Windows 7 was a much better system by far and i never had issues like this when i used it, if it isn't broke don't fix it i say but since upgrading to Windows 10 which i thought would be a great idea i have had nothing but issues on all levels and i am so sorry now that i did make the change. Even Windows Vista was better than Windows 10 and that was one of the worst programs i used until now. Please anybody help me if you have found a fix for this issue it would be much appreciated and i thank you in advance for your assistance.

Answer
Answer

Hi Sandra,

To better assist your concern about installing your webcam, we just have a few questions for you:

• When you bought the Logitech Orbit Sphere AF webcam, did you get a Logitech CD driver installer?
  • You confirmed that this is a plug and play device, can you tell us if you already installed the driver on your computer? To view the webcam device, expand the Imaging devices in the Device Manager and provide us the screenshot of it.
  • What is the current version of your Windows 10?

1. Press Windows key + R to open run window.

2. Type winver, then press Enter.

• Can you tell us if you encountered any error after using Logitech Orbit Sphere AF webcam?

We’re looking forward to your response.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 23, 2024 Views 4,971 Applies to: