Xbox Insider Hub Problems (Getting out of a game beta)

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider." 

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this,

-Steven

[Mod Edit: Moved from Windows Insider]

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, steven.gameo7

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums. 

I would suggest posting this in the Xbox Insider forum here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

The right folk will be able to handle this question for you, and the wider community can try and help you with the Hub Access issue. 

You may want to check and make sure your signed into the right account

Regards, 

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Win & Xbox Insider

Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, thank you

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm currently in the Beta for Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10. I'm trying to get out of the beta as I don't really find much use in being in it anymore, and I also want to play online. I believe I got into the beta back in summer of 2017.

I looked up how to get out of the beta and I read that you need to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. However, when I click on the app there's an error message saying "We've detected that the person logging in is younger than 18 years old. Because agreements within the Xbox Insider Hub ask for permission to collect feedback and bug reports from participants, we require an adult to accept those terms due to domestic and international laws. At this time, we are unable to enroll you as an Xbox Insider." 

What I don't understand is why I was able to get in 2 years ago. And also why I'm technically still in the Minecraft Beta and not even kicked out. All I want to do is get out of the beta so I can play online with my friend.

Thanks to everyone who can help me out with this,

-Steven

[Mod Edit: Moved from Windows Insider]

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 23, 2023 Views 727 Applies to: