Windows Nextbook 10.1 2in1 tablet- unable to turn on

my nextbook won't turn on, it was working just fine yesterday, no problems at all.  its charged, the light is orange, so i don't think the problem is with the battery. i've tried to reset the tablet by  holding the power button & the -volume button together and nothing happened. i just need this to turn on. i need so serious help please

Original title : Windows Nextbook 10.1 2in1 tablet- won't come on

Hello,

As per the problem description I understand that Next book 10.1 2 in 1 tablet is not turning on. I will certainly answer your query.

However, I would appreciate if you could help me with more information to better understand the issue and provide you a solution.

Did you make any significant system changes recently?

I would suggest you to refer the suggestion given by Srimadhwa B replied on January 20, 2015 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-update/nextbook-101-quad-core-windows-81-tablet-wont-turn/1c9182b2-c4a7-445c-aa69-e634ac99c718

If issue persist you may contact the next book support please click on the below mentioned link.

http://support.nextbookusa.com/support/home

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

no changes were made recently

i tried the support site for nextbook, and no reply yet

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for the late response.

If still you are facing the issue I suggest you to try holding the power button for five seconds, while holding the power button on, plug in the charger and continue holding for five seconds. If nothing happens, release and press the power button again with the charger still plugged in.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to change the batteries and check. If the battery is damaged it cannot store power anymore. The most common power problems are due to battery failure.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to contact manufacturer for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Post back if you need any further assistance with windows, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you,
Morris Subba
Support Engineer

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 8, 2024 Views 5,946 Applies to: