Nextbook 10.1 Quad Core Windows 8.1 Tablet won't turn on.

I was watching a video on my tablet but the power was very low so the tablet shut down while the video was still on. I left in to charge for half an hour but it still wouldn't turn on. It's been a day and it still won't turn on. I tried holding the power button for long periods of time but nothing happens. I've also tried other button combinations but nothing. 
Answer
Answer

Hi Yiishane,

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Turn the laptop upside down and see how the battery is mounted in place. Depending on the model, it can be held in place with latches or screws. Depress the latch tabs or remove the screws, then slide the battery out of its compartment.

You may also refer to the device manual to know more details. Further if need be then you may also contact the NextBook support here: http://support.nextbookusa.com/support/

Keep us informed to help you further.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi Savanah Roach,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Holding down the volume key and power key has worked for many in this forum. You may also try the same to check if this helps.

You may plug in the power cable to charge the battery for close to 3 hours and then power on the device to check if this helps.

Further if need be then you may also contact the NextBook support here: http://support.nextbookusa.com/support/

Keep us informed to help you further.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 106 Applies to: