Urgent Need help unlocking my account (too many tries)

Hello

one of my accounts has been locked because of too many failed login attempts I know this wasn't me because I know the password for this email and my other ones so I am guessing someone tried to hack my account.

I tried the recovery page but I failed 3 times already saying I don't provide enough information (automated message)

Can someone please help me UNLOCK my account 

"*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" so that I may login with the correct password?  thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern here at Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to access your account. I have checked your account and our system shows that everything is working fine on our end. If you are still unable to access your account, you may reset your password to gain access on it again. Please be guided by the link below.

Reset Password

If the issue still persist, please don't hesitate to post back on this thread.

Thanks!

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

My other Outlook account is locked.  This happened when I tried to respond to a request to add a security code to my account.

I need help urgently to regain access to my account.

Please help me!!!

please notify me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Many thanks

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi KwasiOkanta,

It's a pleasure to assist you with your concern. I have reviewed your account and found no indication of it being blocked on our end. You should have no trouble using it again. If for some reason you are not able to log in, please reset your password. The link has been given by the previous moderator.

If you still cannot access your account, please create a support case using our secure online form. This will help us protect the privacy of your personal data and provide you with the best personal support possible

Contact Support

This allows us to work with you in a secured environment. Click the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the following page. Please note you’ll need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form. If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com.

If you are viewing this thread and experiencing similar issues, we recommend also filling out the form above. For more information, including self-help articles, click here.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 14, 2023 Views 18,678 Applies to: