Outlook sign in history

Is it possible to view more than the previous month of sign in history with Outlook, and if so how far back can you go?  

Under Microsoft Account, you can select recent activity to view your login attempts. I assume this is what you are already doing. At the bottom, you can select 'View more account activity'. I know that you can go beyond 1 month back; however, I do not know how far you can go back, or a more efficient way to go back greater spans of time.

For me, It takes 4-10 clicks of 'View more account activity' to go back (1) day. I am trying to determine if the hacks of my account are coming from the same IP address, but have been unable to get back to the last time it was hacked.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi SIMONTOWN,

We're sorry for the delayed response.

I understand the inconvenience this may have caused you regarding your sign in history request. Looking at the initial information you've provided, we recommend that you post your concern using this link to reach the Microsoft Account support.

Please fill out the requested details on the page. This will help us on assisting and addressing your concern with regards to your Microsoft account issue.

Note: I have locked this thread. For other users who are experiencing the same issue, kindly refer to the link mentioned as well.

Your cooperation and understanding is much appreciated.

Regards!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 13, 2023 Views 622 Applies to: