Microsoft keeps asking me to sign in to my Bell Canada email account

I use Bell Outlook.  For some reason Microsoft keeps asking me to log in.  This happens sometimes twice a day.  I don't understand why this is happening.  I have tried to fix this through Bell support but the problem keeps happening.  How can I resolve this?   This shouldn't be happening.

Hi CatherineVanbuskirk,

We are currently handling high volume of tickets so we apologize for the late response.

I understand that you're asked to login in to your account. I know how inconvenient this must be on your end.

Kindly verify what the steps you took before you are asked to login, so we can properly address the issue.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thanks!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Same problem keeps happening.  My Bell Account login is on my desktop.  I try to get in and it goes to Microsoft login page and I have to put in my password and the letters and numbers that they ask for.  Sometimes I still can't get in because they say I have tried to log in too many times.  Then I click on my Bell login again and I'm in.   This happens everyday and sometimes more than once a day if I am away from my computer for a few hours.   Bell Canada support tell me that if I close my email completely every time I use it instead of  leaving it open this won't happen but it does.    This has been happening since I got my new computer with Windows 8 on it.   The ironic thing about all this is that Bell never asks me to sign in.  Hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Regards,

(removed PII)       

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Catherine,

I apologize for the delayed response and thanks for the information. You mentioned that you only have this issue on your new computer using Windows 8. Could you please clarify how you sign in to this? Are you using a mail client or mail app? Or are you using a web browser?

We’re looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 28, 2024 Views 1,074 Applies to: