unable to verify account

I set up a new email account for my business, I have have forgotten the password to it. I am now unable to access the account/verify it. I go through the verification process and it still comes back - unable to verify - its a VERY frustrating cycle..... I. need access to this account

Hi ChloeCain,

Based on your description, you're having challenges with verifying your newly created account. Allow us to check this further and direct you to the correct avenue to get this addressed.  

Since you mentioned that you've forgotten your account password, have you tried resetting or recovering it by using the Microsoft account Recovery form? If not, kindly do so by following the steps provided in this article. This link also contains tip and suggestions on completing the form and the things that you need to do after submitting it.

If all else fails, we highly recommend that you contact our Microsoft account Support team regarding this matter. They have the necessary tools to thoroughly check your account and further investigate this from their end. You can reach them out through these links:

Should you have further questions, please let us know. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi yes ive tried that form about 6 times with no luck - still unable to verify me.....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you've already tried filling out the Account Recovery form, we suggest that you reach out to our Microsoft account Support as suggested above for further assistance.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Is there a way to do this other than through online chat? Because that gets me nowhere. I go through a dosen questions just to be told FILL OUT VERIFICATION FORM.... 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried the email option we provided above? Also, once you completed the form for Microsoft Support online chat, it should redirect you to a live agent.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes ive tried it, it doesnt let me email anyome. Just click links!! I click unable yo lohin ho account and it takes me straight to a login page, which os clearly VERY unhelpful

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have tried EVERYTHING 

i am loosing stockists and customers as i am unsble to access my business email, its a joke 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If this issue is with an iPhone when adding Outlook.com/hotmail.com email, and it says "Unable to verify account information" then choose Microsoft Exchange.  Enter you hotmail.com or outlook.com then select Next and it will ask you to enter your password.  You should be set after that. That's how I fixed my daughters iPhone mail issues. 

For some reason on the iPhone when you select the Outlook.com option it wants to verify you account information from login.microsoftonline.com which seems to cause issues.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 759 Applies to: