Trying to retrieve a forgotten password for DeviantArt - and I think that I may have deleted the email account linked to it!

So I'd like to delete some of the content off my childhood (well, from when I was 14 or 15) DeviantArt account (for those who don't know, it's a place where people share artworks). Glitch is, that I remember my username (good start) but I can't remember my password (I'm now 22, so yeah). 

There is an option for password retrieve, and it says it has an email address on file that it has sent the recovery email to. Problem is, I think I may have deleted the linked email account which I used to have with Microsoft as a Hotmail account back in the day, which is why none of my existing accounts have received any emails.

Help?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

The Outlook.com Community is a good place to find answers to many of your how-to questions and get advice from other users and community members.  However, questions regarding your Microsoft account are not best handled in a public forum due to the personal information involved.   

Click here to learn more about how to get help with your Microsoft account: Where do I get additional support for My Account and Information issues? 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply. I got in touch with DeviantArt and it turns out that there was no problem with the email address I supplied them with - the problem is that hotmail accounts block the deviantart password reset email! I liased with the DA helpdesk and changed my emails to different hotmail providers, all with no success until I used an email account with a different provider. This will be something to address!

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 1, 2024 Views 2,184 Applies to: