Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock)

Hi,

I am a victim of account being locked. I was told to Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we'll get you to the right place.

After multiple attempt trying with many cases raise to Microsoft, it hasn't been resolve. There are many threads showing a raise in this cases of email being locked with users back date to months.

In some threads seems to shows that email was probably hacked with violation on the user account resulting to email account locked down. My email have been locked down since 28 November 2020 and no one in Microsoft is able to answer, help or resolved. Is this the latest target to Microsoft user/account? Is it probably no longer safe to use Microsoft products and services?

I am paid subscriber to Office 365, now i cant have access to update my onedrive, my files in onedrive is being locked and no access to my personal vault.

Is as good as my personal vault have been stolen. This very annoying, there is no protocol on the customer service support.

Does anybody have a solutions? 

Hi upz,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Microsoft Community Forum.

We understand that you have concerns with your account being locked due to compliance. We feel the importance of this matter to be addressed the soonest time. Allow us to check on this and we’ll help you in the best way we can.

Based on the given information, you were asked to navigate to aka.ms/compliancelock. Just to confirm, have you also filled out the Account Reinstatement form and received an email with a reference number on it? If yes, may we ask for the ticketing number provided, so we can have it checked and follow it up at the same time? You may send it to us via private message for security purposes. We’ve initiated already a private message and you may reply from there. Please go to your profile, then click on View my private messages to check on it.

Regarding this case of an account locked due to compliance, it will be our Microsoft Online Safety team who will review the submitted form and the one to manage the account on their end. If you have received an email from them with the ticket number, you may directly send a follow up to them by reply to that email. May we also verify when did you filled out and submitted the form? If it has reached more than 48 hours already from the date you’ve submitted it, then we can use the ticket number to verify this with them.

Let us know if you have any clarifications on this.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi upz,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Microsoft Community Forum.

We understand that you have concerns with your account being locked due to compliance. We feel the importance of this matter to be addressed the soonest time. Allow us to check on this and we’ll help you in the best way we can.

Based on the given information, you were asked to navigate to aka.ms/compliancelock. Just to confirm, have you also filled out the Account Reinstatement form and received an email with a reference number on it? If yes, may we ask for the ticketing number provided, so we can have it checked and follow it up at the same time? You may send it to us via private message for security purposes. We’ve initiated already a private message and you may reply from there. Please go to your profile, then click on View my private messages to check on it.

Regarding this case of an account locked due to compliance, it will be our Microsoft Online Safety team who will review the submitted form and the one to manage the account on their end. If you have received an email from them with the ticket number, you may directly send a follow up to them by reply to that email. May we also verify when did you filled out and submitted the form? If it has reached more than 48 hours already from the date you’ve submitted it, then we can use the ticket number to verify this with them.

Let us know if you have any clarifications on this.

Hi Louie,

Miraculously the email account have been reinstated, it was a traumatizing ordeal since 28 November 2020.

Hope it will not happen again.

Thanks 

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for your response.

We’re glad to know that your account has been reinstated already. We hope that you’re doing fine despite what happened. Your account should be good now, as the Microsoft Online Safety team may have already checked it accordingly.

An additional reference that we can provide you is that you may review the Microsoft’s Code of Conduct through this link, as this where the system is basing the compliance lock of an account.

Should you have other queries that we can attend to, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Regards.

Louie Del

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Louie

Any assistance you can provide me would be much appreciated. I did fill out the form and have SR number.  My situation is as follows:

I was purchasing a game for my self and two gift cards for my kids. I made the purchase for my game, then bought one gift card.  I then went to purchase another gift card and the transaction failed, I called support and hours later they said "Due to suspicious activity associated with this account, we will not be reinstating this account and supporting further purchases"   I have been an Xbox customer since launch and even a beta tester for Xbox Live; I have almost 20 years on this account and now my family have been on it too.  We are all locked from purchases; I was never contacted, warned, or have any idea what happened.  I was just buying gifts and now locked out of purchases.  Please help me get this fixed as support is refusing to help or escalate to anyone.

thank you

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 7, 2024 Views 1,956 Applies to: