Sign in not working!!!

When I try to open my hotmail account it only partially opens (if at all) and i cant access my e-mails. This has been happening since Thursday... How do i solve this!!! Has this got anything to do with Outlook?

Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you. Microsoft Team is working on a fix for this issue.

We recommend that you keep your web browser up to date to get the most out of Hotmail and the new Outlook interface. If you’re not using an updated browser, some parts of Hotmail might not work and it might not display properly.

Upgrading should only take a few minutes. To get started, choose one of the browsers below:

To make sure that this is not being caused by your browser, try to optimize your browser. This will also clean up unnecessary clutter in your hard disk and improve your browser's performance.

To help protect your personal information, Outlook always uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between our servers and your browser. If you're running a browser that doesn't support SSL (like an older model phone), you won't be able to access your Outlook account and might instead see an error page.

Thank you!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 1 Applies to: