The hacker of my fb account is using hotmail

* * Brought here by a search? Please read the posts marked Answer just below this post. * *

My Facebook account was hacked this may 13,2021, and ive notice the hacker change the email address for recovery code in hotmail, Ive already ask for facebook for help but didnt they always says its "sorted out" but its not! so my only way on retrieving my account back is ask outlook for help. please help me recover my account! the email account that the hacker is using is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" please help me! my only way on recovering my fb account is with your help. hope to get an answer to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

Answer
Answer

* * Brought here by a search? Please read the posts marked Answer just below this post. * *

My Facebook account was hacked this may 13,2021, and ive notice the hacker change the email address for recovery code in hotmail, Ive already ask for facebook for help but didnt they always says its "sorted out" but its not! so my only way on retrieving my account back is ask outlook for help. please help me recover my account! the email account that the hacker is using is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" please help me! my only way on recovering my fb account is with your help. hope to get an answer to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

Sorry, but this is a Facebook problem. Not an outlook problem.

Microsoft cannot help you with this.

Here are Facebook Help center links that may help.

Facebook Help Center https://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=contextual 

Login and password https://www.facebook.com/help/1573156092981768?helpref=hc_fnav 

Articles on "password" https://www.facebook.com/help/search?helpref=search&query=password 

Hacked account articles

Don

176 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

1) Are you asking us for help to recover your Facebook account? Or are you asking us for help in recovering your Hotmail account which happens to have been also hacked along with your Facebook account?

answer: I want your help in recovering my facebook account, the hacker is the one who changes the email i dont even know that email address or did make it.

2) Is the Hotmail account you provided above the recovery e-mail being registered by the hacker on your Facebook account which thus prevents you from accessing that account?

answer: yes the email that i provided is the hackers email address. I live in ph so its only natural that the language should be english when you try to recover your facebook but then it change into vietnam language. so i cant retrieve it.

3) If you're trying to recover your Hotmail or your Facebook account, what message are you getting? A screenshot would really be helpful if you get an error message on an error code.

answer:

the first one is when i try to retrieve it. but then facebook reply that it was "sorted out" but its not.

the second time i try to send another valid ID so i can retrieve it, but then, look what facebook reply to me, so this is where i think that the hacker is from vietnam.

please help me your my only hope in retrieving my facebook account. and im doing this so your company wont be used for hacking pursposes.

Hi samswalker,

Thanks for the additional information you've provided us. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with this uncomfortable situation you find your self in because of two very important reasons:

1) From the screenshots and the answers you've provided you are indeed trying to recover your Facebook account.  Now Facebook is not exactly a Microsoft product and we here do not have the tools nor the training to be able to assist you with this issue.  However, you may want to actually visit Facebook's Help Center page and follow this guide which details what to do if you have a hacked FB account: I think my Facebook Page was hacked or taken over by someone else.

2) As for the hacker's Hotmail account that was registered as the recovery e-mail in your FB account, I noticed you sent me a private message that more or less asked if we can deactivate that account or give you access to the hacker's Hotmail account to close it.  I'm sorry to say this though but we cannot do that for you regardless of any proof you can present. You can actually close Hotmail accounts provided that you own them and have access to them but you cannot close Hotmail accounts of other people.

Respectfully,

Glenn Rue

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator

1978 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 22, 2024 Views 140,202 Applies to: