Outlook email sign in

I want to sign in Outlook email on other computers.  There is other computers I need my sign in to my email.  I don't others to get in my email.  I do work at church and don't want the other clerks looking at my email.  Sometime I get bad junk email.  I block them everyday but I still get some bad email.  So I want to have to sign in for my email. Thanks, Andre LaDeau
Answer
Answer

A.

Please consider Two step verification.

It is highly recommended.
Read about it here

Learn about what a trusted device means here

B.

Current recommendations for minimizing junk mail in Outlook.com.
1. Sign in to Outlook.com.
2. In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Cog icon, and then click on Options.
3. Under Preventing junk mail, click Safe and blocked senders.
4. Under the Safe and blocked senders, click on Blocked senders.
5. In the Blocked senders list, add the name or domain (the part of an e-mail address that follows the @ sign, such as outlook.com) that you don't want to receive mail from, and then click Add to list >>.

You can create rules to delete incoming junk mails.
1. In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Cog icon, and then click onOptions.
2. Under Customising Outlook, click Rules for sorting new messages.
3. Click New and then under Step 1, click the drop down arrow on the first box and choose Sender's address.
4. Under Step 1, type in on the third box the email address.
5. Under Step 2, choose Delete these messages—don't even put them in my Deleted folder.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the page.

You may also set your Junk email filter to Exclusive.
If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts or Safe senders lists will be sent to the Junk folder.
By default, the Junk folder will automatically delete messages after 10 days.
This is more convenient as we don't have any control if senders are randomly changing their address.

1. In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Cog icon, and then click on Options

2. Under Preventing junk email, click Filters and reporting.

3. Under Choose a junk email filter, select Exclusive

4. Save

240 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 10, 2023 Views 76,925 Applies to: