Microsoft Disabled my Hotmail account and will not re-enable it

Hello Community,

I have had a Microsoft account for 24 years. A couple months ago my account got disabled by Microsoft. They stated that I had a severe compliance breach but would not tell me what it was. I have at least 15 years of files family pictures and tax records stored on my one drive account associated with this account. First I didn't break any compliance rule. I am not able to get anyone to reactive the account to if nothing else at least to let me get my files from the Onedrive servers. Who in the heck can help me get my account turned back on? How do I appeal this decision? As far as I know I have no earthly clue as to why my account was disabled? I need help. I have filled out the form to reactivate my account but it was unanswered or gave any reasons as to why.

Please help!!! 

a 24 year user of Hotmail, Microsoft, Office, Windows, and everything Microsoft!!

Hi ErnestPruitt,

We appreciate you raising this concern to our attention. We truly understand where you're coming from. However, this case is best handled by our Microsoft Account Support team as they can thoroughly check your account on their end. To reach them out, you may refer to these links:

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 2, 2024 Views 562 Applies to: